Green Pepper: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Green pepper: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one green pepper, cup and more
How many calories in green pepper?
For example, medium size green pepper (160 g) has about 29 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size green pepper is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of green pepper on charts.
Green pepper: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.6 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
|Saturated fat||0.07 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||93.5 g||~ 26.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 green peppers?
As I wrote before medium size green pepper (160 g) have 29 calories. It is easy to count that two green peppers have about 58 calories and three green peppers have about 87 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five green peppers.
- Medium size green pepper (160 g)29 kcal
- Cup of green pepper (150g)27 kcal
- Half cup of green pepper (75g)14 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of green peppers5 kcal
- Half of medium size green pepper14.5 kcal
- Small size green pepper (128g)23.2 kcal
- Big size green pepper (208g)37.7 kcal
- Two medium size green peppers58 kcal
- Three medium size green peppers87 kcal
- Four medium size green peppers116 kcal
- Five medium size green peppers145 kcal
Protein in green pepper
Green peppers have 1.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size green pepper (160 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in green peppers
Green peppers have 4.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size green pepper (160 g) has about 7.4 g of carbs.
Fat in green peppers
Green peppers have 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size green pepper (160 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
medium size green pepper (160 g) has:29kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
green pepper - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A32 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.6 mg
- Vitaminium B60.27 mg
- Vitaminium C91 mg
- Vitaminium E3.1 mg
Energy content of green pepper
- 72% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
green pepper - minerals per 100g
- Potassium176 mg
- Phosphorus23 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.5 mg
- Zink0.24 mg
- Beta karoten193 mg
Interesting charts - compare green pepper with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how green pepper looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does coconut water have?
- Calories in a half of Nutella
- Calories in whole Nutella
- Calories for one, two or more Nutella
- Calories in tablespoon of Nutella
- Calories in teaspoon of Nutella
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in paratha?
- How much fat in ham steak?
- How much protein in spanakopita?
- What is weight of chicken shawarma?
- Chobani yogurt nonfat calories per ounce (oz)
- Crayfish calories per serving size