Green Pepper: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in green pepper?
For example, medium size green pepper (160 g) has about 29 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 29 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from green pepper is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about green pepper nutrition.
See all nutrition data of green pepper on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Green Pepper (160 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size green pepper (160 g)|
|Carbs Total||4.6 g||1.3 g||7.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||0.57 g||3.2 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||0.5 g|
|Saturated fat||0.07 g||< 0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||1.1 g||0.31 g||1.8 g|
|Water||93.5 g||26.51 g||149.6 g|
green pepper - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A32 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.03 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.6 mg
- Vit B60.27 mg
- Vit C91 mg
- Vit E3.1 mg
Energy content of green pepper
- 72% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
green pepper - minerals per 100g
- Potassium176 mg
- Phosphorus23 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.5 mg
- Zink0.24 mg
- Beta karoten193 mg
Compare green pepper:
- green pepper vs orange
- green pepper vs mango
- green pepper vs sweet pepper
- green pepper vs yellow bell pepper
- green pepper vs jalapeno
- green pepper vs spinach
- green pepper vs cabbage
- green pepper vs green olive
- green pepper vs broccoli
- green pepper vs zucchini
- green pepper vs okra
- green pepper vs pumpkin
- see all compares of green pepper
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 green peppers?
As I wrote before medium size green pepper (160 g) have 29 calories. It is easy to count that two green peppers have about 58 calories and three green peppers have about 87 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five green peppers.
- Medium size green pepper (160 g)29 kcal
- Cup of green pepper (150g)27 kcal
- Half cup of green pepper (75g)14 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of green peppers5 kcal
- Half of medium size green pepper14.5 kcal
- Small size green pepper (128g)23.2 kcal
- Big size green pepper (208g)37.7 kcal
- Two medium size green peppers58 kcal
- Three medium size green peppers87 kcal
- Four medium size green peppers116 kcal
- Five medium size green peppers145 kcal
Protein in green pepper
Green peppers have 1.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size green pepper (160 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in green peppers
Green peppers have 4.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size green pepper (160 g) has about 7.4 g of carbs.
Fat in green peppers
Green peppers have 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size green pepper (160 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
medium size green pepper (160 g) has:29kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare green pepper with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how green pepper looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does weiner have?
- Calories in a half of salmon
- Calories in whole salmon
- Calories for one, two or more salmon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Nutella?
- How much fat in paratha?
- How much protein in ham steak?
- What is weight of spanakopita?
- Chicken shawarma calories per ounce (oz)
- Chobani yogurt nonfat calories per serving size