Tuna Sushi Roll: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tuna sushi roll: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece, 1 piece and more
How many calories in tuna sushi roll?
To give you an idea, medium size tuna sushi roll (190 g) has about 184 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size tuna sushi roll is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 26 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tuna sushi roll on charts.
Tuna sushi roll: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tuna sushi roll?
As I wrote before medium size tuna sushi roll (190 g) has 184 calories. It is easy to count that two tuna sushi roll have about 368 calories and three tuna sushi roll have about 552 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tuna sushi roll.
- Medium size tuna sushi roll (190 g)184 kcal
- Tuna sushi roll 1 piece (26g)25 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tuna sushi roll27 kcal
- Half of medium size tuna sushi roll92 kcal
- Small size tuna sushi roll (152g)147.2 kcal
- Big size tuna sushi roll (247g)239.2 kcal
- Two medium size tuna sushi roll368 kcal
- Three medium size tuna sushi roll552 kcal
- Four medium size tuna sushi roll736 kcal
- Five medium size tuna sushi roll920 kcal
Protein in tuna sushi roll
Tuna sushi roll has 7.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size tuna sushi roll (190 g) you can see that you will get about 14.1 g of protein.
Carbs in tuna sushi roll
Tuna sushi roll has 15.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size tuna sushi roll (190 g) has about 29.1 g of carbs.
Fat in tuna sushi roll
Tuna sushi roll has 0.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size tuna sushi roll (190 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
medium size tuna sushi roll (190 g) has:184kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tuna sushi roll - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.044 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.043 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.725 mg
- Vitaminium B60.247 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.1 mg
Energy content of tuna sushi roll
- 66% CARBS
- 32% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
tuna sushi roll - minerals per 100g
- Potassium119 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium343 mg
- Iron0.31 mg
Interesting charts - compare tuna sushi roll with other Sushi
When you look at charts below you will see how tuna sushi roll looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tonic water have?
- Calories in tablespoon of fluor
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in grilled chicken breast?
- How much fat in chocolate donut?
- How much protein in fried cauliflower?
- What is weight of roasted broccoli?
- Dried prunes calories per ounce (oz)
- Sweet pepper calories per serving size