Nutella: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Nutella: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Nutella?
Case in point, medium size Nutella (400 g) has about 2120 calories.
It is about 88% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Nutella is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 40.5 apples
- 27 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 21.5 slices of cheese
- 20 slices of bread
- 17 glasses of milk
- 111.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 302 minutes, swim for about 250 minutes or run for 213 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Nutella on charts.
Nutella: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Nutella?
As I wrote before medium size Nutella (400 g) has 2120 calories. It is easy to count that two Nutella have about 4240 calories and three Nutella have about 6360 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Nutella.
- Medium size Nutella (400 g)2120 kcal
- Tablespoon of Nutella (15g)80 kcal
- Teaspoon of Nutella (8g)42 kcal
- Nutella small portion (15g)80 kcal
- Nutella packet size (15g)80 kcal
- Nutella small jar (200g)1060 kcal
- Nutella standard jar (400g)2120 kcal
- Nutella large jar (750g)3975 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Nutella150 kcal
- Half of medium size Nutella1060 kcal
- Small size Nutella (320g)1696 kcal
- Big size Nutella (520g)2756 kcal
- Two medium size Nutella4240 kcal
- Three medium size Nutella6360 kcal
- Four medium size Nutella8480 kcal
- Five medium size Nutella10600 kcal
Protein in Nutella
Nutella has 6.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Nutella (400 g) you can see that you will get about 27.2 g of protein.
Carbs in Nutella
Nutella has 56 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Nutella (400 g) has about 224 g of carbs.
Fat in Nutella
Nutella has 31 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size Nutella (400 g) has about 124 g of fat.
medium size Nutella (400 g) has:2120kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Nutella - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Nutella
- 42% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 53% FAT
Nutella - minerals per 100g
Does Nutella cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Nutella have one of the hight count of calories within sweets. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific sweets, Nutella seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other sweets.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Nutella contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Nutella with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how Nutella looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does crab salad have?
- Calories in a half of clam chowder
- Calories in whole clam chowder
- Calories for one, two or more clam chowder
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in empanada?
- How much fat in tuna sushi roll?
- How much protein in soda water?
- What is weight of turkey sausage?
- Chicken sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Angel food cake calories per serving size