Crab Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Crab salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in crab salad?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of crab salad (106 g) has about 198 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of crab salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of crab salad on charts.
Crab salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of crab salad?
As I wrote before 100g have 187 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of crab salad.
- Standard serving size of crab salad (106 g)198 kcal
- Cup of crab salad (247g)462 kcal
- Half cup of crab salad (123.5g)231 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of crab salad53 kcal
- 10g of crab salad19 kcal
- 20g of crab salad37 kcal
- 50g of crab salad94 kcal
- 100g of crab salad187 kcal
Protein in crab salad
Crab salad have 9.44 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of crab salad (106 g) you can see that you will get about 10 g of protein.
Carbs in crab salad
Crab salad have 1.19 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of crab salad (106 g) has about 1.3 g of carbs.
Fat in crab salad
Crab salad have 15.89 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of crab salad (106 g) has about 16.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of crab salad (106 g) has:198kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
crab salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.065 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.47 mg
- Vitaminium B60.1 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.036 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.6 mg
- Vitaminium E1.68 mg
- Vitaminium K0.04 mg
Energy content of crab salad
- 3% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 77% FAT
crab salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium200 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium57 mg
- Sodium459 mg
- Iron0.35 mg
Does crab salad make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Crab salad have one of the hight number of calories within Salads. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Salads, crab salad seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Salads.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If crab salad contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare crab salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how crab salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does angel food cake have?
- Calories in a half of Bloody Mary
- Calories in whole Bloody Mary
- Calories for one, two or more Bloody Mary
- Calories in glass of Bloody Mary
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Fuji apple?
- How much fat in tonic water?
- How much protein in vegetarian Pad Thai?
- What is weight of fluor?
- Grilled chicken breast calories per ounce (oz)
- Chocolate donut calories per serving size