Zucchini: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Zucchini: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one zucchini, cup, sliced and more
Also known as (other names): Courgette
How many calories in zucchini?
For example, medium size zucchini (560 g) has about 95 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size zucchini is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of zucchini on charts.
Zucchini: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.11 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||0.32 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.21 g||~ 0.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 zucchini?
As I wrote before medium size zucchini (560 g) has 95 calories. It is easy to count that two zucchini have about 190 calories and three zucchini have about 285 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five zucchini.
- Medium size zucchini (560 g)95 kcal
- Zucchini cup, sliced (180g)31 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of zucchini5 kcal
- Half of medium size zucchini47.5 kcal
- Small size zucchini (448g)76 kcal
- Big size zucchini (728g)123.5 kcal
- Two medium size zucchini190 kcal
- Three medium size zucchini285 kcal
- Four medium size zucchini380 kcal
- Five medium size zucchini475 kcal
Protein in zucchini
Zucchini has 1.21 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size zucchini (560 g) you can see that you will get about 6.8 g of protein.
Carbs in zucchini
Zucchini has 3.11 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size zucchini (560 g) has about 17.4 g of carbs.
Fat in zucchini
Zucchini has 0.32 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size zucchini (560 g) has about 1.8 g of fat.
medium size zucchini (560 g) has:95kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
zucchini - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A200 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.045 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.094 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.451 mg
- Vitaminium B50.204 mg
- Vitaminium B60.163 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)24 mcg
- Vitaminium C17.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
- Vitaminium K4.3 mg
Energy content of zucchini
- 62% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
zucchini - minerals per 100g
- Potassium261 mg
- Phosphorus38 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium8 mg
- Iron0.37 mg
- Zink0.32 mg
- Beta karoten120 mg
Interesting charts - compare zucchini with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how zucchini looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does linseed have?
- Calories in a half of macadamia nuts
- Calories in whole macadamia nuts
- Calories for one, two or more macadamia nuts
- Calories in handful of macadamia nuts
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in peanuts?
- How much fat in pecan?
- How much protein in Pine nuts?
- What is weight of pistachios?
- Poppy seed calories per ounce (oz)
- Pumpkin seeds calories per serving size