Cod: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cod: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cod fillet and more
How many calories in cod fillet?
To show you what does it mean, fillet (90 g) cod fillet has about 74 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from fillet cod fillet is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 11 minutes, swim for about 9 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cod fillet on charts.
Cod: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||0.67 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||17.81 g||~ 5 g|
|Water||81.22 g||~ 23 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cod fillet?
As I wrote before fillet (90 g) has 74 calories. It is easy to count that two cod fillet have about 148 calories and three cod fillet have about 222 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cod fillet.
- Fillet (90 g)74 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cod fillet23 kcal
Protein in cod fillet
Cod fillet has 17.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of fillet (90 g) you can see that you will get about 16 g of protein.
Carbs in cod fillet
0 g of carbs - cod fillet has no carbohydrates.
Fat in cod fillet
Cod fillet has 0.67 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that fillet (90 g) has about 0.6 g of fat.
fillet (90 g) has:74kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cod fillet - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A40 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.076 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.065 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.063 mg
- Vitaminium B60.245 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium C1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.64 mg
Energy content of cod fillet
- 0% CARBS
- 92% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
cod fillet - minerals per 100g
- Potassium413 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium54 mg
- Iron0.38 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare cod fillet with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how cod fillet looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ghee have?
- Calories in a half of Smarties
- Calories in whole Smarties
- Calories for one, two or more Smarties
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chapati?
- How much fat in chai latte?
- How much protein in cheese quiche?
- What is weight of baklava?
- White mushrooms calories per ounce (oz)
- Sugar cookie calories per serving size