Calabash: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in calabash?
Case in point, medium size calabash (300 g) has about 42 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 42 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from calabash is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about calabash nutrition.
See all nutrition data of calabash on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Calabash (300 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size calabash (300 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.39 g||0.96 g||10.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.5 g||0.14 g||1.5 g|
|Fat||0.02 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.62 g||0.18 g||1.9 g|
calabash - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A16 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.029 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.022 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.32 mg
- Vit B50.152 mg
- Vit B60.04 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)6 mcg
- Vit C10.1 mg
Energy content of calabash
- 84% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
calabash - minerals per 100g
- Potassium150 mg
- Phosphorus13 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium26 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
- Zink0.7 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 calabash leaves?
As I wrote before medium size calabash (300 g) have 42 calories. It is easy to count that two calabash leaves have about 84 calories and three calabash leaves have about 126 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five calabash leaves.
- Medium size calabash (300 g)42 kcal
- Calabash cup, cubes (146g)20 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of calabash leaves4 kcal
- Half of medium size calabash21 kcal
- Small size calabash (240g)33.6 kcal
- Big size calabash (390g)54.6 kcal
- Two medium size calabash leaves84 kcal
- Three medium size calabash leaves126 kcal
- Four medium size calabash leaves168 kcal
- Five medium size calabash leaves210 kcal
Protein in calabash
Calabash leaves have 0.62 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size calabash (300 g) you can see that you will get about 1.9 g of protein.
Carbs in calabash leaves
Calabash leaves have 3.39 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size calabash (300 g) has about 10.2 g of carbs.
Fat in calabash leaves
Calabash leaves have 0.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size calabash (300 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size calabash (300 g) has:42kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare calabash with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how calabash looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cauliflower have?
- Calories in a half of cucumber
- Calories in whole cucumber
- Calories for one, two or more cucumbers
- Calories in slice of cucumber
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in eggplant?
- How much fat in endive?
- How much protein in fava beans?
- What is weight of fennel?
- Kale calories per ounce (oz)
- Kohlrabi calories per serving size