Eggplant: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Eggplant: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one eggplant, slice and more
How many calories in eggplant?
To give you an idea, medium size eggplant (280 g) has about 67 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size eggplant is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of eggplant on charts.
Eggplant: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 eggplants?
As I wrote before medium size eggplant (280 g) have 67 calories. It is easy to count that two eggplants have about 134 calories and three eggplants have about 201 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five eggplants.
- Medium size eggplant (280 g)67 kcal
- Slice of eggplant (30g)7 kcal
- Cup of eggplant (99g)24 kcal
- Half cup of eggplant (49.5g)12 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of eggplants7 kcal
- Half of medium size eggplant33.5 kcal
- Small size eggplant (224g)53.6 kcal
- Big size eggplant (364g)87.1 kcal
- Two medium size eggplants134 kcal
- Three medium size eggplants201 kcal
- Four medium size eggplants268 kcal
- Five medium size eggplants335 kcal
Protein in eggplant
Eggplants have 1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size eggplant (280 g) you can see that you will get about 2.8 g of protein.
Carbs in eggplants
Eggplants have 5.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size eggplant (280 g) has about 16 g of carbs.
Fat in eggplants
Eggplants have 0.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size eggplant (280 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
medium size eggplant (280 g) has:67kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
eggplant - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A27 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.039 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.037 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.649 mg
- Vitaminium B50.281 mg
- Vitaminium B60.084 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)22 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.3 mg
- Vitaminium K3.5 mg
Energy content of eggplant
- 80% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
eggplant - minerals per 100g
- Potassium230 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.24 mg
- Zink0.16 mg
Interesting charts - compare eggplant with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how eggplant looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.