Ham Steak: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ham steak: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 big steak and more
How many calories in ham steak?
To illustrate, standard serving size of ham steak (175 g) has about 214 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of ham steak is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 30 minutes, swim for about 25 minutes or run for 22 minutes.
See all nutrition data of ham steak on charts.
Ham steak: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||4.25 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Protein||19.56 g||~ 5.5 g|
|Water||72.24 g||~ 20.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or 1 big steak of ham steak?
As I wrote before 100g has 122 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or 1 big steak of ham steak.
- Standard serving size of ham steak (175 g)214 kcal
- Ham steak 1 big steak (450g)549 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ham steak35 kcal
- 10g of ham steak12 kcal
- 20g of ham steak24 kcal
- 50g of ham steak61 kcal
- 100g of ham steak122 kcal
Protein in ham steak
Ham steak has 19.56 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of ham steak (175 g) you can see that you will get about 34.2 g of protein.
Carbs in ham steak
0 g of carbs - ham steak has no carbohydrates.
Fat in ham steak
Ham steak has 4.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of ham steak (175 g) has about 7.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of ham steak (175 g) has:214kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ham steak - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.8 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.08 mg
- Vitaminium B60.37 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C32.3 mg
Energy content of ham steak
- 0% CARBS
- 67% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
ham steak - minerals per 100g
- Potassium325 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium1269 mg
- Iron1 mg
Interesting charts - compare ham steak with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how ham steak looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does clam chowder have?
- Calories in a half of tuna sushi roll
- Calories in whole tuna sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more tuna sushi roll
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in soda water?
- How much fat in turkey sausage?
- How much protein in chicken sandwich?
- What is weight of angel food cake?
- Macchiato coffee calories per ounce (oz)
- Corn dog calories per serving size