Crayfish: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Crayfish: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 piece without shell and more
How many calories in crayfish?
Case in point, standard serving size of crayfish (85 g) has about 69 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of crayfish is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of crayfish on charts.
Crayfish: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||1.19 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||16.66 g||~ 4.7 g|
|Water||78.85 g||~ 22.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or 1 piece without shell of crayfish?
As I wrote before 100g has 81 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or 1 piece without shell of crayfish.
- Standard serving size of crayfish (85 g)69 kcal
- Crayfish 1 piece without shell (15g)12 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of crayfish23 kcal
- 10g of crayfish8 kcal
- 20g of crayfish16 kcal
- 50g of crayfish41 kcal
- 100g of crayfish81 kcal
Protein in crayfish
Crayfish has 16.66 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of crayfish (85 g) you can see that you will get about 14.2 g of protein.
Carbs in crayfish
0 g of carbs - crayfish has no carbohydrates.
Fat in crayfish
Crayfish has 1.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of crayfish (85 g) has about 1 g of fat.
standard serving size of crayfish (85 g) has:69kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
crayfish - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.05 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.084 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.265 mg
- Vitaminium B60.076 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.044 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.9 mg
- Vitaminium E1.49 mg
Energy content of crayfish
- 0% CARBS
- 86% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
crayfish - minerals per 100g
- Potassium294 mg
- Magnessium33 mg
- Calcium60 mg
- Sodium348 mg
- Iron0.83 mg
Interesting charts - compare crayfish with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how crayfish looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does turkey sausage have?
- Calories in a half of angel food cake
- Calories in whole angel food cake
- Calories for one, two or more angel food cake
- Calories in slice of angel food cake
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in whiskey sour?
- How much fat in Bloody Mary?
- How much protein in Fuji apple?
- What is weight of tonic water?
- Pad Thai vegetarian calories per ounce (oz)
- Flour calories per serving size