Crayfish: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in crayfish?
Case in point, standard serving size of crayfish (85 g) has about 69 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 69 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from crayfish is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about crayfish nutrition.
See all nutrition data of crayfish on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Crayfish (85 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of crayfish (85 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||1.19 g||0.34 g||1 g|
|Protein||16.66 g||4.72 g||14.2 g|
|Water||78.85 g||22.35 g||67 g|
crayfish - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.05 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.084 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.265 mg
- Vit B60.076 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.044 mcg
- Vit C0.9 mg
- Vit E1.49 mg
Energy content of crayfish
- 0% CARBS
- 86% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
crayfish - minerals per 100g
- Potassium294 mg
- Magnessium33 mg
- Calcium60 mg
- Sodium348 mg
- Iron0.83 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 crayfish?
As I wrote before standard serving size of crayfish (85 g) has 69 calories. It is easy to count that two crayfish have about 138 calories and three crayfish have about 207 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five crayfish.
- Standard serving size of crayfish (85 g)69 kcal
- Crayfish 1 piece without shell (15g)12 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of crayfish23 kcal
- Half of medium size crayfish34.5 kcal
- Small size crayfish (68g)55.2 kcal
- Big size crayfish (111g)89.7 kcal
- Two medium size crayfish138 kcal
- Three medium size crayfish207 kcal
- Four medium size crayfish276 kcal
- Five medium size crayfish345 kcal
Protein in crayfish
Crayfish has 16.66 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of crayfish (85 g) you can see that you will get about 14.2 g of protein.
Carbs in crayfish
0 g of carbs - crayfish has no carbohydrates.
Fat in crayfish
Crayfish has 1.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of crayfish (85 g) has about 1 g of fat.
standard serving size of crayfish (85 g) has:69kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare crayfish with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how crayfish looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does turkey sausage have?
- Calories in a half of angel food cake
- Calories in whole angel food cake
- Calories for one, two or more angel food cake
- Calories in slice of angel food cake
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in whiskey sour?
- How much fat in Bloody Mary?
- How much protein in Fuji apple?
- What is weight of tonic water?
- Pad Thai vegetarian calories per ounce (oz)
- Flour calories per serving size