Cranberry Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cranberry juice?
To give you an idea, glass full of cranberry juice (215 g) has about 99 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 99 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of cranberry juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cranberry juice nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cranberry juice on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Glass Full of Cranberry Juice (215 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||glass full of cranberry juice (215 g)|
|Carbs Total||12.2 g||3.46 g||26.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.1 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||< 0.1 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||0.39 g||0.11 g||0.8 g|
|Water||87.13 g||24.7 g||187.3 g|
cranberry juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A45 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.009 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.018 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.091 mg
- Vit B60.052 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vit C9.3 mg
- Vit E1.2 mg
- Vit K0.005 mg
Energy content of cranberry juice
- 95% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
cranberry juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium77 mg
- Phosphorus5.1 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
- Zink5.1 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cranberry juice?
As I wrote before glass full of cranberry juice (215 g) has 99 calories. It is easy to count that two cranberry juice have about 198 calories and three cranberry juice have about 297 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cranberry juice.
- Glass full of cranberry juice (215g)99 kcal
- Cup of cranberry juice (271g)125 kcal
- Half cup of cranberry juice (135.5g)62 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cranberry juice13 kcal
- Half of medium size cranberry juice49.5 kcal
- Small size cranberry juice (172g)79.2 kcal
- Big size cranberry juice (280g)128.7 kcal
- Two medium size cranberry juice198 kcal
- Three medium size cranberry juice297 kcal
- Four medium size cranberry juice396 kcal
- Five medium size cranberry juice495 kcal
Protein in cranberry juice
Cranberry juice has 0.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of cranberry juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in cranberry juice
Cranberry juice has 12.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of cranberry juice (215 g) has about 26.2 g of carbs.
Fat in cranberry juice
Cranberry juice has 0.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of cranberry juice (215 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
glass full of cranberry juice (215 g) has:99kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cranberry juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how cranberry juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Churros have?
- Calories in a half of chapati
- Calories in whole chapati
- Calories for one, two or more chapati
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chai latte?
- How much fat in cheese quiche?
- How much protein in baklava?
- What is weight of white mushrooms?
- Sugar cookie calories per ounce (oz)
- Vodka and cola calories per serving size