Cranberry Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cranberry juice: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, glass, cup and more
How many calories in cranberry juice?
To give you an idea, glass full of cranberry juice (215 g) has about 99 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from glass cranberry juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cranberry juice on charts.
Cranberry juice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||12.2 g||~ 3.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.39 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Water||87.13 g||~ 24.7 g|
How many calories in glass, cup or half cup of cranberry juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 46 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, cup or half cup of cranberry juice.
- Glass full of cranberry juice (215g)99 kcal
- Cup of cranberry juice (271g)125 kcal
- Half cup of cranberry juice (135.5g)62 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cranberry juice13 kcal
- 10g of cranberry juice5 kcal
- 20g of cranberry juice9 kcal
- 50g of cranberry juice23 kcal
- 100g of cranberry juice46 kcal
Protein in cranberry juice
Cranberry juice has 0.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of cranberry juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in cranberry juice
Cranberry juice has 12.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of cranberry juice (215 g) has about 26.2 g of carbs.
Fat in cranberry juice
Cranberry juice has 0.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of cranberry juice (215 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
glass full of cranberry juice (215 g) has:99kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cranberry juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A45 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.009 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.018 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.091 mg
- Vitaminium B60.052 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium C9.3 mg
- Vitaminium E1.2 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of cranberry juice
- 95% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
cranberry juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium77 mg
- Phosphorus5.1 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
- Zink5.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare cranberry juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how cranberry juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Churros have?
- Calories in a half of chapati
- Calories in whole chapati
- Calories for one, two or more chapati
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chai latte?
- How much fat in cheese quiche?
- How much protein in baklava?
- What is weight of white mushrooms?
- Sugar cookie calories per ounce (oz)
- Vodka and cola calories per serving size