Brussels sprouts - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in brussels sprouts?
100g of brussels sprouts have about 43 calories (kcal).
For instance, medium size brussels sprouts (12 g) have about 5 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size brussels sprouts (12 g) is similar to calories amount from less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
Calories in brussels sprouts came from protein in 26%, from carbs in 69% and from fat in 5%.
brussels sprouts - calories table
- Medium size brussels sprouts (12g)5 kcal
- Handfull of brussels sprouts (50g)22 kcal
- Glass full of brussels sprouts (120g)52 kcal
- 10g of brussels sprouts4 kcal
- 20g of brussels sprouts9 kcal
- 50g of brussels sprouts22 kcal
- 100g of brussels sprouts43 kcal
- 200g of brussels sprouts86 kcal
- 500g of brussels sprouts215 kcal
Brussels sprouts - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in brussels sprouts?
★ What is the weight of brussels sprouts?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in brussels sprouts?
How much dietary fiber in brussels sprouts?
Do brussels sprouts have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in brussels sprouts?
How much magnesium in brussels sprouts?
Glycemic index of brussels sprouts?
How much protein in brussels sprouts?
How much do brussels sprouts weight?
Medium size brussels sprouts (edible part) weights about.12g. Handfull of brussels sprouts weights about 50g.
Glass of brussels sprouts weights about 120g.
Do brussels sprouts cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat brussels sprouts on diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in brussels sprouts puts it in the avarage of vegetables. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific vegetables, brussels sprouts seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
medium size brussels sprouts (12 g) has:5kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does butternut squash have?
- What kind of minerals does cabbage contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in carrot?
- What kind of vitamins in cassava?
- How much dietary fiber in cauliflower?
- Does fodder cabbage have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in cucumber?
- How much magnessium in eggplant?
- What is glycemic index of endive?
- How much protein in fava beans?
- What is weight of fennel?