Endive: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Endive: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one endive, cup, chopped and more
How many calories in endive?
To illustrate, medium size endive (220 g) has about 37 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size endive is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of endive on charts.
Endive: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.35 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.1 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.25 g||~ 0.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 endives?
As I wrote before medium size endive (220 g) has 37 calories. It is easy to count that two endives have about 74 calories and three endives have about 111 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five endives.
- Medium size endive (220 g)37 kcal
- Endive cup, chopped (50g)9 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of endive5 kcal
- Half of medium size endive18.5 kcal
- Small size endive (176g)29.6 kcal
- Big size endive (286g)48.1 kcal
- Two medium size endives74 kcal
- Three medium size endives111 kcal
- Four medium size endives148 kcal
- Five medium size endives185 kcal
Protein in endive
Endive has 1.25 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size endive (220 g) you can see that you will get about 2.8 g of protein.
Carbs in endive
Endive has 3.35 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size endive (220 g) has about 7.4 g of carbs.
Fat in endive
Endive has 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size endive (220 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
medium size endive (220 g) has:37kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
endive - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A2167 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.08 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.075 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.4 mg
- Vitaminium B50.9 mg
- Vitaminium B60.02 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)142 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.44 mg
- Vitaminium K231 mg
Energy content of endive
- 66% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
endive - minerals per 100g
- Potassium314 mg
- Phosphorus28 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium52 mg
- Sodium22 mg
- Iron0.83 mg
- Zink0.79 mg
Interesting charts - compare endive with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how endive looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does lotus root have?
- Calories in a half of mustard greens leaves
- Calories in whole mustard greens leaves
- Calories for one, two or more mustard greens leaves
- Calories in handful of mustard greens leaves
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in okra?
- How much fat in onion?
- How much protein in parsnips?
- What is weight of peas?
- Potato calories per ounce (oz)
- Pumpkin calories per serving size