Loquat: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Loquat: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one loquat fruit, handful and more
How many calories in loquat fruit?
To give you an idea, medium size loquat fruit (9 g) has about 4 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size loquat fruit is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of loquat fruit on charts.
Loquat: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Loquat fruits?
As I wrote before medium size loquat fruit (9 g) have 4 calories. It is easy to count that two Loquat fruits have about 8 calories and three Loquat fruits have about 12 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Loquat fruits.
- Medium size loquat fruit (9 g)4 kcal
- Handful of Loquat fruits (45g)21 kcal
- Cup of loquat fruit (149g)70 kcal
- Half cup of loquat fruit (74.5g)35 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Loquat fruits13 kcal
- Half of medium size loquat fruit2 kcal
- Small size loquat fruit (7g)3.2 kcal
- Big size loquat fruit (12g)5.2 kcal
- Two medium size Loquat fruits8 kcal
- Three medium size Loquat fruits12 kcal
- Four medium size Loquat fruits16 kcal
- Five medium size Loquat fruits20 kcal
Protein in loquat fruit
Loquat fruits have 0.43 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size loquat fruit (9 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in Loquat fruits
Loquat fruits have 12.14 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size loquat fruit (9 g) has about 1.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Loquat fruits
Loquat fruits have 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size loquat fruit (9 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size loquat fruit (9 g) has:4kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
loquat fruit - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1528 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.019 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.18 mg
- Vitaminium B60.1 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)14 mcg
- Vitaminium C1 mg
Energy content of loquat fruit
- 93% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
loquat fruit - minerals per 100g
- Potassium266 mg
- Phosphorus27 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.28 mg
- Zink0.05 mg
Interesting charts - compare loquat fruit with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how loquat fruit looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does passion fruit have?
- Calories in a half of pear
- Calories in whole pear
- Calories for one, two or more pears
- Calories in slice of pear
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in persimmon?
- How much fat in pineapple?
- How much protein in plum?
- What is weight of pomegranate?
- Quince fruit calories per ounce (oz)
- Raspberry calories per serving size