Apricot: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Apricot: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one apricot, cup, sliced and more
How many calories in apricot?
Case in point, medium size apricot (50 g) has about 24 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size apricot is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of apricot on charts.
Apricot: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||11.12 g||~ 3.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||~ 0.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 apricots?
As I wrote before medium size apricot (50 g) have 24 calories. It is easy to count that two apricots have about 48 calories and three apricots have about 72 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five apricots.
- Medium size apricot (50 g)24 kcal
- Apricot cup, sliced (174g)84 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of apricots14 kcal
- Half of medium size apricot12 kcal
- Small size apricot (40g)19.2 kcal
- Big size apricot (65g)31.2 kcal
- Two medium size apricots48 kcal
- Three medium size apricots72 kcal
- Four medium size apricots96 kcal
- Five medium size apricots120 kcal
Protein in apricot
Apricots have 1.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size apricot (50 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in apricots
Apricots have 11.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size apricot (50 g) has about 5.6 g of carbs.
Fat in apricots
Apricots have 0.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size apricot (50 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size apricot (50 g) has:24kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
apricot - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1926 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.6 mg
- Vitaminium B50.24 mg
- Vitaminium B60.054 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)9 mcg
- Vitaminium C10 mg
- Vitaminium K3.3 mg
Energy content of apricot
- 83% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
apricot - minerals per 100g
- Potassium259 mg
- Phosphorus23 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.39 mg
- Zink0.2 mg
- Beta karoten1094 mg
Interesting charts - compare apricot with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how apricot looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cherimoya have?
- Calories in handful of Cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of Cranberries
- Calories in teaspoon of Cranberries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dates?
- How much fat in durian?
- How much protein in black lilac?
- What is weight of fejhoa?
- Figs calories per ounce (oz)
- Goji berries calories per serving size