Papaya: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Papaya: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one papaya, cup and more
How many calories in papaya?
To give you an idea, medium size papaya (320 g) has about 138 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size papaya is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 20 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of papaya on charts.
Papaya: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 papayas?
As I wrote before medium size papaya (320 g) has 138 calories. It is easy to count that two papayas have about 276 calories and three papayas have about 414 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five papayas.
- Medium size papaya (320 g)138 kcal
- Papaya cup, pieces (145g)62 kcal
- Papaya cup, mashed (230g)99 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of papaya12 kcal
- Half of medium size papaya69 kcal
- Small size papaya (256g)110.4 kcal
- Big size papaya (416g)179.4 kcal
- Two medium size papayas276 kcal
- Three medium size papayas414 kcal
- Four medium size papayas552 kcal
- Five medium size papayas690 kcal
Protein in papaya
Papaya has 0.47 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size papaya (320 g) you can see that you will get about 1.5 g of protein.
Carbs in papaya
Papaya has 8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size papaya (320 g) has about 25.6 g of carbs.
Fat in papaya
Papaya has 0.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size papaya (320 g) has about 0.8 g of fat.
medium size papaya (320 g) has:138kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
papaya - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A950 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.027 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.338 mg
- Vitaminium B50.218 mg
- Vitaminium B60.038 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)37 mcg
- Vitaminium C60.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.3 mg
- Vitaminium K2.6 mg
Energy content of papaya
- 88% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
papaya - minerals per 100g
- Potassium182 mg
- Phosphorus10 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium20 mg
- Sodium8 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
- Zink0.08 mg
- Beta karoten276 mg
Interesting charts - compare papaya with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how papaya looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does quince fruit have?
- Calories in a half of sapodilla
- Calories in whole sapodilla
- Calories for one, two or more sapodilla fruits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in carambola?
- How much fat in strawberries?
- How much protein in mandarin?
- What is weight of watermelon?
- Artichoke calories per ounce (oz)
- Arugula calories per serving size