Cucumber: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cucumber: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cucumber?
For instance, medium size cucumber (180 g) has about 27 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cucumber is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cucumber on charts.
Cucumber: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cucumbers?
As I wrote before medium size cucumber (180 g) have 27 calories. It is easy to count that two cucumbers have about 54 calories and three cucumbers have about 81 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cucumbers.
- Medium size cucumber (180 g)27 kcal
- Slice of cucumber (2g)0 kcal
- Cup of cucumber (150g)23 kcal
- Half cup of cucumber (75g)11 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cucumbers4 kcal
- Half of medium size cucumber13.5 kcal
- Small size cucumber (144g)21.6 kcal
- Big size cucumber (234g)35.1 kcal
- Two medium size cucumbers54 kcal
- Three medium size cucumbers81 kcal
- Four medium size cucumbers108 kcal
- Five medium size cucumbers135 kcal
Protein in cucumber
Cucumbers have 0.65 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cucumber (180 g) you can see that you will get about 1.2 g of protein.
Carbs in cucumbers
Cucumbers have 3.63 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cucumber (180 g) has about 6.5 g of carbs.
Fat in cucumbers
Cucumbers have 0.11 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cucumber (180 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size cucumber (180 g) has:27kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cucumber - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A105 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.027 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.033 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.098 mg
- Vitaminium B50.259 mg
- Vitaminium B60.04 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)7 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.03 mg
- Vitaminium K16.4 mg
Energy content of cucumber
- 80% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
cucumber - minerals per 100g
- Potassium147 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.28 mg
- Zink0.2 mg
- Beta karoten45 mg
Does cucumber make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in cucumber is one of the lowest from all products in vegetables category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific vegetables, cucumber seems to be a good choice.
Interesting charts - compare cucumber with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how cucumber looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does lettuce have?
- Calories in a half of lotus root
- Calories in whole lotus root
- Calories for one, two or more lotus roots
- Calories in slice of lotus root
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in moringa?
- How much fat in mustard greens leaves?
- How much protein in okra?
- What is weight of onion?
- Parsnips calories per ounce (oz)
- Peas calories per serving size