Carrot: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Carrot: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one carrot, cub, sliced and more
How many calories in carrot?
To show you what does it mean, medium size carrot (60 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size carrot is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of carrot on charts.
Carrot: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||9.58 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||0.24 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.93 g||~ 0.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 carrots?
As I wrote before medium size carrot (60 g) has 25 calories. It is easy to count that two carrots have about 50 calories and three carrots have about 75 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five carrots.
- Medium size carrot (60 g)25 kcal
- Carrot cub, sliced (146g)60 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of carrot12 kcal
- Half of medium size carrot12.5 kcal
- Small size carrot (48g)20 kcal
- Big size carrot (78g)32.5 kcal
- Two medium size carrots50 kcal
- Three medium size carrots75 kcal
- Four medium size carrots100 kcal
- Five medium size carrots125 kcal
Protein in carrot
Carrot has 0.93 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size carrot (60 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in carrot
Carrot has 9.58 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size carrot (60 g) has about 5.7 g of carbs.
Fat in carrot
Carrot has 0.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size carrot (60 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size carrot (60 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
carrot - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A16706 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.066 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.058 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.983 mg
- Vitaminium B50.273 mg
- Vitaminium B60.138 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)19 mcg
- Vitaminium C5.9 mg
- Vitaminium K13.2 mg
Energy content of carrot
- 87% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
carrot - minerals per 100g
- Potassium320 mg
- Phosphorus35 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium33 mg
- Sodium69 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
- Zink0.24 mg
- Beta karoten8285 mg
Interesting charts - compare carrot with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how carrot looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fennel have?
- Calories in a half of kohlrabi
- Calories in whole kohlrabi
- Calories for one, two or more kohlrabi
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in leek?
- How much fat in lettuce?
- How much protein in lima beans?
- What is weight of lotus root?
- Moringa calories per ounce (oz)
- Mustard greens calories per serving size