Lettuce: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in lettuce?
To give you an idea, medium size lettuce (200 g) has about 30 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 30 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from lettuce is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about lettuce nutrition.
See all nutrition data of lettuce on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Lettuce (200 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size lettuce (200 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.87 g||0.81 g||5.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.3 g||0.37 g||2.6 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||< 0.1 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||1.36 g||0.39 g||2.7 g|
lettuce - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A7405 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.07 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.08 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.375 mg
- Vit B50.134 mg
- Vit B60.09 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)38 mcg
- Vit C9.2 mg
- Vit E0.29 mg
- Vit K126.3 mg
Energy content of lettuce
- 63% CARBS
- 30% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
lettuce - minerals per 100g
- Potassium194 mg
- Phosphorus29 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium36 mg
- Sodium28 mg
- Iron0.86 mg
- Zink0.18 mg
- Beta karoten4443 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 lettuce leaves?
As I wrote before medium size lettuce (200 g) has 30 calories. It is easy to count that two lettuce leaves have about 60 calories and three lettuce leaves have about 90 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five lettuce leaves.
- Medium size lettuce (200 g)30 kcal
- Lettuce cup, chopped (75g)11 kcal
- Lettuce 1 large leaf (18g)3 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lettuce4 kcal
- Half of medium size lettuce15 kcal
- Small size lettuce (160g)24 kcal
- Big size lettuce (260g)39 kcal
- Two medium size lettuce leaves60 kcal
- Three medium size lettuce leaves90 kcal
- Four medium size lettuce leaves120 kcal
- Five medium size lettuce leaves150 kcal
Protein in lettuce
Lettuce has 1.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size lettuce (200 g) you can see that you will get about 2.7 g of protein.
Carbs in lettuce
Lettuce has 2.87 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size lettuce (200 g) has about 5.7 g of carbs.
Fat in lettuce
Lettuce has 0.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size lettuce (200 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size lettuce (200 g) has:30kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare lettuce with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how lettuce looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does peas have?
- Calories in a half of pumpkin
- Calories in whole pumpkin
- Calories for one, two or more pumpkins
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in purslane?
- How much fat in salad chicory?
- How much protein in radish?
- What is weight of rhubarb?
- Salsify calories per ounce (oz)
- Shallot calories per serving size