Cauliflower: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cauliflower: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cauliflower, cup and more
How many calories in cauliflower?
In particular, medium size cauliflower (880 g) has about 220 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cauliflower is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 31 minutes, swim for about 26 minutes or run for 22 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cauliflower on charts.
Cauliflower: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cauliflowers?
As I wrote before medium size cauliflower (880 g) has 220 calories. It is easy to count that two cauliflowers have about 440 calories and three cauliflowers have about 660 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cauliflowers.
- Medium size cauliflower (880 g)220 kcal
- Cup of cauliflower (105g)26 kcal
- Half cup of cauliflower (52.5g)13 kcal
- Cauliflower 1 floret (35g)9 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cauliflower7 kcal
- Half of medium size cauliflower110 kcal
- Small size cauliflower (704g)176 kcal
- Big size cauliflower (1144g)286 kcal
- Two medium size cauliflowers440 kcal
- Three medium size cauliflowers660 kcal
- Four medium size cauliflowers880 kcal
- Five medium size cauliflowers1100 kcal
Protein in cauliflower
Cauliflower has 1.92 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cauliflower (880 g) you can see that you will get about 16.9 g of protein.
Carbs in cauliflower
Cauliflower has 4.97 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cauliflower (880 g) has about 43.7 g of carbs.
Fat in cauliflower
Cauliflower has 0.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cauliflower (880 g) has about 2.5 g of fat.
medium size cauliflower (880 g) has:220kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cauliflower - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.05 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.507 mg
- Vitaminium B50.667 mg
- Vitaminium B60.184 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)57 mcg
- Vitaminium C48.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.08 mg
- Vitaminium K15.5 mg
Energy content of cauliflower
- 66% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
cauliflower - minerals per 100g
- Potassium299 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium22 mg
- Sodium30 mg
- Iron0.42 mg
- Zink0.27 mg
Interesting charts - compare cauliflower with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how cauliflower looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does kohlrabi have?
- Calories in a half of lettuce
- Calories in whole lettuce
- Calories for one, two or more lettuce leaves
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lima beans?
- How much fat in lotus root?
- How much protein in moringa?
- What is weight of mustard greens leaves?
- Okra calories per ounce (oz)
- Onion calories per serving size