Brussels Sprouts: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Brussels sprouts: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one Brussels sprouts, handful and more
How many calories in Brussels sprouts?
For instance, medium size Brussels sprouts (12 g) has about 5 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Brussels sprouts is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of Brussels sprouts on charts.
Brussels sprouts: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Brussels sprouts?
As I wrote before medium size Brussels sprouts (12 g) have 5 calories. It is easy to count that two Brussels sprouts have about 10 calories and three Brussels sprouts have about 15 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Brussels sprouts.
- Medium size Brussels sprouts (12 g)5 kcal
- Handful of Brussels sprouts (50g)22 kcal
- Cup of Brussels sprouts (162g)70 kcal
- Half cup of Brussels sprouts (81g)35 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Brussels sprouts12 kcal
- Half of medium size Brussels sprouts2.5 kcal
- Small size Brussels sprouts (10g)4 kcal
- Big size Brussels sprouts (16g)6.5 kcal
- Two medium size Brussels sprouts10 kcal
- Three medium size Brussels sprouts15 kcal
- Four medium size Brussels sprouts20 kcal
- Five medium size Brussels sprouts25 kcal
Protein in Brussels sprouts
Brussels sprouts have 3.38 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Brussels sprouts (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in Brussels sprouts
Brussels sprouts have 8.95 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Brussels sprouts (12 g) has about 1.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Brussels sprouts
Brussels sprouts have 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size Brussels sprouts (12 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size Brussels sprouts (12 g) has:5kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Brussels sprouts - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A754 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.139 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.9 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.745 mg
- Vitaminium B50.309 mg
- Vitaminium B60.219 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)61 mcg
- Vitaminium C85 mg
- Vitaminium K177 mg
Energy content of Brussels sprouts
- 69% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Brussels sprouts - minerals per 100g
- Potassium389 mg
- Phosphorus69 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium42 mg
- Sodium25 mg
- Iron1.4 mg
- Zink0.42 mg
- Beta karoten450 mg
Interesting charts - compare Brussels sprouts with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how Brussels sprouts look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.