Butternut Squash: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Butternut squash: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one butternut squash, cup and more
How many calories in butternut squash?
To give you an idea, medium size butternut squash (520 g) has about 234 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size butternut squash is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 33 minutes, swim for about 28 minutes or run for 24 minutes.
See all nutrition data of butternut squash on charts.
Butternut squash: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 butternut squashes?
As I wrote before medium size butternut squash (520 g) has 234 calories. It is easy to count that two butternut squashes have about 468 calories and three butternut squashes have about 702 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five butternut squashes.
- Medium size butternut squash (520 g)234 kcal
- Cup of butternut squash (205g)92 kcal
- Half cup of butternut squash (102.5g)46 kcal
- Butternut squash cup, mashed (245g)110 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of butternut squash13 kcal
- Half of medium size butternut squash117 kcal
- Small size butternut squash (416g)187.2 kcal
- Big size butternut squash (676g)304.2 kcal
- Two medium size butternut squashes468 kcal
- Three medium size butternut squashes702 kcal
- Four medium size butternut squashes936 kcal
- Five medium size butternut squashes1170 kcal
Protein in butternut squash
Butternut squash has 1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size butternut squash (520 g) you can see that you will get about 5.2 g of protein.
Carbs in butternut squash
Butternut squash has 11.69 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size butternut squash (520 g) has about 60.8 g of carbs.
Fat in butternut squash
Butternut squash has 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size butternut squash (520 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
medium size butternut squash (520 g) has:234kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
butternut squash - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A10630 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.2 mg
- Vitaminium B50.4 mg
- Vitaminium B60.154 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)27 mcg
- Vitaminium C21 mg
- Vitaminium E1.44 mg
- Vitaminium K1.1 mg
Energy content of butternut squash
- 91% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
butternut squash - minerals per 100g
- Potassium352 mg
- Phosphorus33 mg
- Magnessium34 mg
- Calcium48 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.7 mg
- Zink0.15 mg
- Beta karoten4226 mg
Interesting charts - compare butternut squash with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how butternut squash looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does endive have?
- Calories in a half of fennel
- Calories in whole fennel
- Calories for one, two or more sennels
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in kale?
- How much fat in kohlrabi?
- How much protein in leek?
- What is weight of lettuce?
- Lima beans calories per ounce (oz)
- Lotus root calories per serving size