Butternut squash - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in butternut squashes?
100g of butternut squash has about 45 calories (kcal).
To give you an idea, medium size butternut squash (520 g) has about 234 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size butternut squash (520 g) is similar to calories amount from 4.5 apples, 3 glasses of Coca Cola, 2 slices of cheese, 2 slices of bread, 1.5 glasses of milk, 12 of sugar.
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 33 minutes, swim for about 28 minutes or run for 24 minutes.
Calories in butternut squash came from protein in 8%, from carbs in 91% and from fat in 2%.
butternut squash - calories table
- Medium size butternut squash (520g)234 kcal
- 10g of butternut squash5 kcal
- 20g of butternut squash9 kcal
- 50g of butternut squash23 kcal
- 100g of butternut squash45 kcal
- 200g of butternut squash90 kcal
- 500g of butternut squash225 kcal
Butternut squash - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in butternut squash?
★ What is the weight of butternut squash?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in butternut squash?
How much dietary fiber in butternut squash?
Does butternut squash have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in butternut squash?
How much magnesium in butternut squash?
Glycemic index of butternut squash?
How much protein in butternut squash?
How much does a butternut squash weight?
Medium size butternut squash (edible part) weights about.520g.
Does butternut squash make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in butternut squash is in middle point in comparsion to other products from vegetables category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific vegetables, butternut squash seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
medium size butternut squash (520 g) has:234kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does cabbage have?
- What kind of minerals does carrot contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in cassava?
- What kind of vitamins in cauliflower?
- How much dietary fiber in fodder cabbage?
- Does cucumber have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in eggplant?
- How much magnessium in endive?
- What is glycemic index of mają fava beans?
- How much protein in fennel?
- What is weight of kale?