Fennel: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Also known as (other names): Fennel Italian
How many calories in fennel?
Case in point, medium size fennel (180 g) has about 56 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 56 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from fennel is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about fennel nutrition.
See all nutrition data of fennel on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Fennel (180 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size fennel (180 g)|
|Carbs Total||7.29 g||2.07 g||13.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.1 g||0.88 g||5.6 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||< 0.1 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||1.24 g||0.35 g||2.2 g|
fennel - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A134 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.01 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.032 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.64 mg
- Vit B50.232 mg
- Vit B60.047 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)27 mcg
- Vit C12 mg
Energy content of fennel
- 81% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
fennel - minerals per 100g
- Potassium414 mg
- Phosphorus50 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium49 mg
- Sodium52 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
- Zink0.2 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sennels?
As I wrote before medium size fennel (180 g) have 56 calories. It is easy to count that two sennels have about 112 calories and three sennels have about 168 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sennels.
- Medium size fennel (180 g)56 kcal
- Fennel cup, sliced (87g)27 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sennels9 kcal
- Half of medium size fennel28 kcal
- Small size fennel (144g)44.8 kcal
- Big size fennel (234g)72.8 kcal
- Two medium size sennels112 kcal
- Three medium size sennels168 kcal
- Four medium size sennels224 kcal
- Five medium size sennels280 kcal
Protein in fennel
Sennels have 1.24 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fennel (180 g) you can see that you will get about 2.2 g of protein.
Carbs in sennels
Sennels have 7.29 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fennel (180 g) has about 13.1 g of carbs.
Fat in sennels
Sennels have 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fennel (180 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
medium size fennel (180 g) has:56kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare fennel with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how fennel looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do mustard greens leaves have?
- Calories in a half of onion
- Calories in whole onion
- Calories for one, two or more onions
- Calories in slice of onion
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in parsnips?
- How much fat in peas?
- How much protein in potato?
- What is weight of pumpkin?
- Purslane calories per ounce (oz)
- Salad chicory calories per serving size