Mint - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in mint leaves?
100g of mint has about 44 calories (kcal).
Case in point, handful (20 g) has about 9 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful (20 g) is similar to calories amount from less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
Calories in mint came from protein in 25%, from carbs in 63% and from fat in 12%.
mint - calories table
- Handfull of mint leaves (20g)9 kcal
- 10g of mint4 kcal
- 20g of mint9 kcal
- 50g of mint22 kcal
- 100g of mint44 kcal
- 200g of mint88 kcal
- 500g of mint220 kcal
Mint - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in mint?
★ What is the weight of mint?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in mint?
How much dietary fiber in mint?
Does mint have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in mint?
How much magnesium in mint?
Glycemic index of mint?
How much protein in mint?
How much does a mint weight?
Handfull of mint leaves weights about 20g.
Does mint make you fat and how it affect your weight?
This is a product with really low energy amount (low calorific). If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific spices, mint seems to be a pretty good choice. Just remember we compare it with other products from spices
handful (20 g) has:9kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does marjoram have?
- What kind of minerals does tarragon contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in thyme?
- What kind of vitamins in turmeric?
- How much dietary fiber in apricot?
- Does avocado have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in banana?
- How much magnessium in apple?
- What is glycemic index of mają blackberries?
- How much protein in blackcurrants?
- What is weight of blueberries?