Carrot Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in carrot juice?
100g of carrot juice has about 40 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | glass | cup | half cup
For instance, glass full of carrot juice (215 g) has about 86 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 86 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of carrot juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about carrot juice nutrition.
See all nutrition data of carrot juice on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Glass Full of Carrot Juice (215 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||glass full of carrot juice (215 g)|
|Carbs Total||9.28 g||2.63 g||20 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.8 g||0.23 g||1.7 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||< 0.1 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||0.95 g||0.27 g||2 g|
|Water||88.87 g||25.19 g||191.1 g|
carrot juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A19124 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.092 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.055 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.386 mg
- Vit B60.217 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vit C8.5 mg
- Vit E1.16 mg
- Vit K0.016 mg
Energy content of carrot juice
- 88% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
carrot juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium292 mg
- Phosphorus15.5 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium24 mg
- Sodium66 mg
- Iron0.46 mg
- Zink15.5 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 carrot juice?
As I wrote before glass full of carrot juice (215 g) has 86 calories. It is easy to count that two carrot juice have about 172 calories and three carrot juice have about 258 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five carrot juice.
- Glass full of carrot juice (215g)86 kcal
- Cup of carrot juice (236g)94 kcal
- Half cup of carrot juice (118g)47 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of carrot juice11 kcal
- Half of medium size carrot juice43 kcal
- Small size carrot juice (172g)68.8 kcal
- Big size carrot juice (280g)111.8 kcal
- Two medium size carrot juice172 kcal
- Three medium size carrot juice258 kcal
- Four medium size carrot juice344 kcal
- Five medium size carrot juice430 kcal
Protein in carrot juice
Carrot juice has 0.95 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of carrot juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 2 g of protein.
Carbs in carrot juice
Carrot juice has 9.28 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of carrot juice (215 g) has about 20 g of carbs.
Fat in carrot juice
Carrot juice has 0.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of carrot juice (215 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
glass full of carrot juice (215 g) has:86kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare carrot juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how carrot juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fudge have?
- Calories in a half of slurpee
- Calories in whole slurpee
- Calories for one, two or more slurpee
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Caprese salad?
- How much fat in Capri Sun drink?
- How much protein in t-bone steak?
- What is weight of chicken pot pie?
- Apple pie calories per ounce (oz)
- Roti calories per serving size