Carrot Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Carrot juice: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, glass, cup and more
How many calories in carrot juice?
For instance, glass full of carrot juice (215 g) has about 86 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass carrot juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of carrot juice on charts.
Carrot juice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||9.28 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.8 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.95 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||88.87 g||~ 25.2 g|
How many calories in glass, cup or half cup of carrot juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 40 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, cup or half cup of carrot juice.
- Glass full of carrot juice (215g)86 kcal
- Cup of carrot juice (236g)94 kcal
- Half cup of carrot juice (118g)47 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of carrot juice11 kcal
- 10g of carrot juice4 kcal
- 20g of carrot juice8 kcal
- 50g of carrot juice20 kcal
- 100g of carrot juice40 kcal
Protein in carrot juice
Carrot juice has 0.95 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of carrot juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 2 g of protein.
Carbs in carrot juice
Carrot juice has 9.28 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of carrot juice (215 g) has about 20 g of carbs.
Fat in carrot juice
Carrot juice has 0.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of carrot juice (215 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
glass full of carrot juice (215 g) has:86kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
carrot juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A19124 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.092 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.055 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.386 mg
- Vitaminium B60.217 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C8.5 mg
- Vitaminium E1.16 mg
- Vitaminium K0.016 mg
Energy content of carrot juice
- 88% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
carrot juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium292 mg
- Phosphorus15.5 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium24 mg
- Sodium66 mg
- Iron0.46 mg
- Zink15.5 mg
Interesting charts - compare carrot juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how carrot juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does yogurt parfait have?
- Calories in a half of black bean salad
- Calories in whole black bean salad
- Calories for one, two or more black bean salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in popcorn cake?
- How much fat in Sangria?
- How much protein in pink lady apple?
- What is weight of fried fish?
- Protein shake (ready to drink) calories per ounce (oz)
- Oyster mushrooms calories per serving size