Kohlrabi: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Kohlrabi: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one kohlrabi, cup and more
How many calories in kohlrabi?
For example, medium size kohlrabi (180 g) has about 49 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size kohlrabi is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of kohlrabi on charts.
Kohlrabi: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.2 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.6 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.7 g||~ 0.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 kohlrabi?
As I wrote before medium size kohlrabi (180 g) has 49 calories. It is easy to count that two kohlrabi have about 98 calories and three kohlrabi have about 147 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five kohlrabi.
- Medium size kohlrabi (180 g)49 kcal
- Cup of kohlrabi (134g)36 kcal
- Half cup of kohlrabi (67g)18 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of kohlrabi8 kcal
- Half of medium size kohlrabi24.5 kcal
- Small size kohlrabi (144g)39.2 kcal
- Big size kohlrabi (234g)63.7 kcal
- Two medium size kohlrabi98 kcal
- Three medium size kohlrabi147 kcal
- Four medium size kohlrabi196 kcal
- Five medium size kohlrabi245 kcal
Protein in kohlrabi
Kohlrabi has 1.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size kohlrabi (180 g) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in kohlrabi
Kohlrabi has 6.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size kohlrabi (180 g) has about 11.2 g of carbs.
Fat in kohlrabi
Kohlrabi has 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size kohlrabi (180 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size kohlrabi (180 g) has:49kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
kohlrabi - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A36 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.05 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.4 mg
- Vitaminium B50.165 mg
- Vitaminium B60.15 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)16 mcg
- Vitaminium C62 mg
- Vitaminium K0.1 mg
Energy content of kohlrabi
- 76% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
kohlrabi - minerals per 100g
- Potassium350 mg
- Phosphorus46 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium24 mg
- Sodium20 mg
- Iron0.4 mg
- Zink0.03 mg
- Beta karoten22 mg
Interesting charts - compare kohlrabi with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how kohlrabi looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does onion have?
- Calories in a half of peas
- Calories in whole peas
- Calories for one, two or more peas
- Calories in handful of peas
- Calories in tablespoon of peas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in potato?
- How much fat in pumpkin?
- How much protein in purslane?
- What is weight of salad chicory?
- Radish calories per ounce (oz)
- Rhubarb calories per serving size