Rapini: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in rapini?
For example, handful of rapini leaves (25 g) has about 6 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 6 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of rapini is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about rapini nutrition.
See all nutrition data of rapini on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Rapini Leaves (25 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of rapini leaves (25 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.85 g||0.81 g||0.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||0.77 g||0.7 g|
|Fat||0.49 g||0.14 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||3.17 g||0.9 g||0.8 g|
rapini - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A2622 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.162 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.129 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.221 mg
- Vit B50.21 mg
- Vit B60.171 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)83 mcg
- Vit C20.2 mg
- Vit E1.62 mg
- Vit K224 mg
Energy content of rapini
- 40% CARBS
- 45% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
rapini - minerals per 100g
- Potassium196 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium108 mg
- Sodium33 mg
- Iron2.14 mg
- Zink0.77 mg
- Beta karoten1573 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rapini leaves?
As I wrote before handful of rapini leaves (25 g) have 6 calories. It is easy to count that two rapini leaves have about 12 calories and three rapini leaves have about 18 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rapini leaves.
- Handful of rapini leaves (25g)6 kcal
- Rapini cup, chopped (29g)6 kcal
- Rapini cup, chopped (40g)9 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rapini leaves6 kcal
- Half of medium size rapini3 kcal
- Small size rapini (20g)4.8 kcal
- Big size rapini (33g)7.8 kcal
- Two medium size rapini leaves12 kcal
- Three medium size rapini leaves18 kcal
- Four medium size rapini leaves24 kcal
- Five medium size rapini leaves30 kcal
Protein in rapini
Rapini leaves have 3.17 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of rapini leaves (25 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in rapini leaves
Rapini leaves have 2.85 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of rapini leaves (25 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
Fat in rapini leaves
Rapini leaves have 0.49 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of rapini leaves (25 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of rapini leaves (25 g) has:6kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare rapini with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how rapini looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cucumber have?
- Calories in a half of endive
- Calories in whole endive
- Calories for one, two or more endives
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fava beans?
- How much fat in fennel?
- How much protein in kale?
- What is weight of kohlrabi?
- Leek calories per ounce (oz)
- Lettuce calories per serving size