Arugula vs Rapini: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Arugula
At first glance, you can see that in arugula is more calories than in rapini.
Arugula has 25 kcal per 100g and rapini 22 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 14%.
In arugula and in rapini most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare arugula with rapini in details.
Fact 2: Arugula And Rapini Nutrition Difference
Rapini vs Arugula: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||3.65 g||2.85 g|
|Fat||0.66 g||0.49 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||2.7 g|
|Protein||2.58 g||3.17 g|
|Calcium||160 mg||108 mg|
|Iron||1.46 mg||2.14 mg|
|Magnessium||47 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||369 mg||196 mg|
|Sodium||27 mg||33 mg|
|Zink||0.47 mg||0.77 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.044 mg||0.162 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.086 mg||0.129 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.305 mg||1.221 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.437 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.073 mg||0.171 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||97 mg||83 mg|
|Vitaminium C||15 mg||20.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.43 mg||1.62 mg|
|Vitaminium K||108.6 mg||224 mg|
Less protein in arugula
It is aslo easy to see see that in arugula is less protein than in rapini.
There is 3.17g per 100g of rapini and 2.58g per 100g of arugula so using simple math we can see that difference is about 23%.
More carbohydrates in arugula
In arugula is more carbohydrates than in rapini.
There is 2.85g/100g of carbohydrates in rapini and 3.65g/100g in arugula so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 28%.
More fat in arugula
In arugula is more fats than in rapini.
The tables above show us that there is 0.49g/100g of fats in rapini and 0.66g/100g in arugula. In this case difference is about 35%.
- Carbohydrates3.65 g
- Fat0.66 g
- Dietary fiber1.6 g
- Protein2.58 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup
- 47% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: rapini vs arugula
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): rapini 268% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): rapini 50% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): rapini 300% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B5: arugula 108% more than rapini
- Vitaminium B6: rapini 134% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): arugula 17% more than rapini
- Vitaminium C: rapini 35% more than arugula
- Vitaminium E: rapini 277% more than arugula
- Vitaminium K: rapini 106% more than arugula
Minerals: arugula vs rapini
Compares of arugula
- Arugula vs Asparagus
- Arugula vs Beetroot
- Arugula vs Bok Choy
- Arugula vs Broccoli
- Arugula vs Rapini
- Arugula vs Brussels Sprouts
- see all compares of arugula
Compares of rapini
- Calories from Arugula
- Calories of Asparagus
- Calories in Bamboo shoots
- Basella calories per 100g
- Beetroot carbs per 100g
- Red bell pepper protein per 100g
- Bitter melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does bok choy have?
- Calories in a half of broccoli
- Calories in whole broccoli
- Calories for one, two or more broccoli
- How much protein in rapini?