Algae - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in algae?
100g of algae has about 26 calories (kcal).
To illustrate, tablespoon (18 g) has about 5 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (18 g) is similar to calories amount from less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
Calories in algae came from protein in 0%, from carbs in 100% and from fat in 0%.
algae - calories table
- Tablespoon of algae (18g)5 kcal
- Teaspoon ofalgae (10g)3 kcal
- 10g of algae3 kcal
- 20g of algae5 kcal
- 50g of algae13 kcal
- 100g of algae26 kcal
- 200g of algae52 kcal
- 500g of algae130 kcal
Algae - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in algae?
★ What is the weight of algae?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in algae?
How much dietary fiber in algae?
Does algae have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in algae?
How much magnesium in algae?
Glycemic index of algae?
How much protein in algae?
How much does a algae weight?
Tablespoon of algae weights about 18g.
Teaspoon of algae weights about 10g.
Does algae make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in algae is in middle point in comparsion to other products from vegetables category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific vegetables, algae seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
tablespoon (18 g) has:5kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does pate have?
- What kind of minerals does falafel contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in parmesan?
- What kind of vitamins in butter 60% fat?
- How much dietary fiber in dried cranberries?
- Does whisky have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in horseflesh?
- How much magnessium in toast?
- What is glycemic index of honey?
- How much protein in halvah?
- What is weight of boiled egg?