Bok Choy Lettuce vs Rapini: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Bok choy
At first glance, you can see that in bok choy is much less calories than in rapini.
Bok choy has 13 kcal per 100g and rapini 22 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 69%.
In bok choy and in rapini most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare bok choy with rapini in details.
Fact 2: Bok choy And Rapini Nutrition Difference
Rapini vs Bok choy: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Bok choy lettuce||Rapini|
|Carbohydrates||2.18 g||2.85 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.49 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||2.7 g|
|Protein||1.5 g||3.17 g|
|Calcium||105 mg||108 mg|
|Iron||0.8 mg||2.14 mg|
|Magnessium||19 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||252 mg||196 mg|
|Sodium||65 mg||33 mg|
|Zink||0.19 mg||0.77 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.04 mg||0.162 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.129 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.5 mg||1.221 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.088 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.194 mg||0.171 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||66 mg||83 mg|
|Vitaminium C||45 mg||20.2 mg|
|Vitaminium K||45.5 mg||224 mg|
|Beta karoten||2681 mg||1573 mg|
Less protein in bok choy
It is aslo easy to see see that in bok choy is less protein than in rapini.
There is 3.17g per 100g of rapini and 1.5g per 100g of bok choy so using simple math we can see that difference is about 111%.
Less carbohydrates in bok choy
In bok choy is less carbohydrates than in rapini.
There is 2.85g/100g of carbohydrates in rapini and 2.18g/100g in bok choy so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 31%.
Less fat in bok choy
In bok choy is less fats than in rapini.
The tables above show us that there is 0.49g/100g of fats in rapini and 0.2g/100g in bok choy. In this case difference is about 145%.
- Carbohydrates2.18 g
- Fat0.2 g
- Dietary fiber1 g
- Protein1.5 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 53% CARBS.
- 36% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Vitamins: rapini vs bok choy
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): rapini 305% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): rapini 84% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): rapini 144% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B5: rapini 139% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B6: bok choy 13% more than rapini
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): rapini 26% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium C: bok choy 123% more than rapini
- Vitaminium K: rapini 392% more than bok choy
- Beta karoten: bok choy 70% more than rapini
Minerals: bok choy vs rapini
Compares of bok choy
- Bok Choy vs Artichoke
- Bok Choy vs Arugula
- Bok Choy vs Asparagus
- Bok Choy vs Pepper
- Bok Choy vs Broccoli
- Bok Choy vs Rapini
- see all compares of bok choy
Compares of rapini
- Calories from Bok choy lettuce
- Calories of Calabash
- Calories in Broccoli
- Rapini calories per 100g
- Brussels sprouts carbs per 100g
- Butternut squash protein per 100g
- Cabbage fat per 100g
- How many calories does carrot have?
- Calories in a half of cauliflower
- Calories in whole cauliflower
- Calories for one, two or more cauliflowers
- How much protein in fodder cabbage?