Okra: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in okra?
100g of okra has about 33 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one okra | handful | cup | half cup
For example, medium size okra (20 g) has about 7 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 7 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from okra is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about okra nutrition.
See all nutrition data of okra on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Okra (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size okra (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||7.5 g||2.13 g||1.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.8 g||1.08 g||0.8 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2 g||0.57 g||0.4 g|
okra - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A375 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.2 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.06 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1 mg
- Vit B50.245 mg
- Vit B60.215 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)88 mcg
- Vit C21.1 mg
- Vit E0.36 mg
- Vit K53 mg
Energy content of okra
- 77% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
okra - minerals per 100g
- Potassium303 mg
- Phosphorus63 mg
- Magnessium57 mg
- Calcium81 mg
- Sodium8 mg
- Iron0.8 mg
- Zink0.6 mg
- Beta karoten225 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 okra fruits?
As I wrote before medium size okra (20 g) has 7 calories. It is easy to count that two okra fruits have about 14 calories and three okra fruits have about 21 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five okra fruits.
- Medium size okra (20 g)7 kcal
- Handful of okra fruits (80g)26 kcal
- Cup of okra (100g)33 kcal
- Half cup of okra (50g)17 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of okra9 kcal
- Half of medium size okra3.5 kcal
- Small size okra (16g)5.6 kcal
- Big size okra (26g)9.1 kcal
- Two medium size okra fruits14 kcal
- Three medium size okra fruits21 kcal
- Four medium size okra fruits28 kcal
- Five medium size okra fruits35 kcal
Protein in okra
Okra has 2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size okra (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in okra
Okra has 7.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size okra (20 g) has about 1.5 g of carbs.
Fat in okra
Okra has 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size okra (20 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size okra (20 g) has:7kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare okra with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how okra looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does radish have?
- Calories in a half of salsify
- Calories in whole salsify
- Calories for one, two or more salsifies
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in shallot?
- How much fat in spinach?
- How much protein in corn?
- What is weight of sweet potato?
- Chard calories per ounce (oz)
- Tomato calories per serving size