Bamboo Shoots: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Bamboo shoots: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in bamboo shoots?
In particular, handful of bamboo shoots (120 g) has about 32 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful bamboo shoots is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of bamboo shoots on charts.
Bamboo shoots: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.2 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.6 g||~ 0.7 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of bamboo shoots?
As I wrote before 100g have 27 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of bamboo shoots.
- Handful of bamboo shoots (120g)32 kcal
- Tablespoon of bamboo shoots (15g)4 kcal
- Cup of bamboo shoots (131g)35 kcal
- Half cup of bamboo shoots (65.5g)18 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bamboo shoots8 kcal
- 10g of bamboo shoots3 kcal
- 20g of bamboo shoots5 kcal
- 50g of bamboo shoots14 kcal
- 100g of bamboo shoots27 kcal
Protein in bamboo shoots
Bamboo shoots have 2.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of bamboo shoots (120 g) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in bamboo shoots
Bamboo shoots have 5.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of bamboo shoots (120 g) has about 6.2 g of carbs.
Fat in bamboo shoots
Bamboo shoots have 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of bamboo shoots (120 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
handful of bamboo shoots (120 g) has:32kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
bamboo shoots - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A20 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.15 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.6 mg
- Vitaminium B50.161 mg
- Vitaminium B60.24 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)7 mcg
- Vitaminium C4 mg
- Vitaminium E1 mg
Energy content of bamboo shoots
- 61% CARBS
- 31% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
bamboo shoots - minerals per 100g
- Potassium533 mg
- Phosphorus59 mg
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.5 mg
- Zink1.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare bamboo shoots with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how bamboo shoots look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rapini have?
- Calories in a half of butternut squash
- Calories in whole butternut squash
- Calories for one, two or more butternut squashes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cabbage?
- How much fat in carrot?
- How much protein in cassava?
- What is weight of cauliflower?
- Fodder cabbage calories per ounce (oz)
- Cucumber calories per serving size