Lemon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in lemon?
For instance, medium size lemon (85 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 25 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from lemon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about lemon nutrition.
See all nutrition data of lemon on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Lemon (85 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size lemon (85 g)|
|Carbs Total||9.32 g||2.64 g||7.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||0.79 g||2.4 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||1.1 g||0.31 g||0.9 g|
lemon - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A22 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.1 mg
- Vit B50.19 mg
- Vit B60.08 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)11 mcg
- Vit C53 mg
- Vit E0.15 mg
Energy content of lemon
- 84% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
lemon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium138 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium26 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.6 mg
- Zink0.06 mg
- Beta karoten1 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 lemons?
As I wrote before medium size lemon (85 g) have 25 calories. It is easy to count that two lemons have about 50 calories and three lemons have about 75 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five lemons.
- Medium size lemon (85 g)25 kcal
- Cup of lemon (230g)67 kcal
- Half cup of lemon (115g)33 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lemons8 kcal
- Half of medium size lemon12.5 kcal
- Small size lemon (68g)20 kcal
- Big size lemon (111g)32.5 kcal
- Two medium size lemons50 kcal
- Three medium size lemons75 kcal
- Four medium size lemons100 kcal
- Five medium size lemons125 kcal
Protein in lemon
Lemons have 1.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size lemon (85 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in lemons
Lemons have 9.32 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size lemon (85 g) has about 7.9 g of carbs.
Fat in lemons
Lemons have 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size lemon (85 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size lemon (85 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare lemon with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how lemon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does papaya have?
- Calories in a half of peach
- Calories in whole peach
- Calories for one, two or more peaches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pear?
- How much fat in persimmon?
- How much protein in pineapple?
- What is weight of plum?
- Pomegranate calories per ounce (oz)
- Quince fruit calories per serving size