Lemon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lemon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one lemon, cup and more
How many calories in lemon?
For instance, medium size lemon (85 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size lemon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of lemon on charts.
Lemon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||9.32 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.1 g||~ 0.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 lemons?
As I wrote before medium size lemon (85 g) have 25 calories. It is easy to count that two lemons have about 50 calories and three lemons have about 75 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five lemons.
- Medium size lemon (85 g)25 kcal
- Cup of lemon (230g)67 kcal
- Half cup of lemon (115g)33 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lemons8 kcal
- Half of medium size lemon12.5 kcal
- Small size lemon (68g)20 kcal
- Big size lemon (111g)32.5 kcal
- Two medium size lemons50 kcal
- Three medium size lemons75 kcal
- Four medium size lemons100 kcal
- Five medium size lemons125 kcal
Protein in lemon
Lemons have 1.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size lemon (85 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in lemons
Lemons have 9.32 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size lemon (85 g) has about 7.9 g of carbs.
Fat in lemons
Lemons have 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size lemon (85 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size lemon (85 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
lemon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A22 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B50.19 mg
- Vitaminium B60.08 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)11 mcg
- Vitaminium C53 mg
- Vitaminium E0.15 mg
Energy content of lemon
- 84% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
lemon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium138 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium26 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.6 mg
- Zink0.06 mg
- Beta karoten1 mg
Interesting charts - compare lemon with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how lemon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does papaya have?
- Calories in a half of peach
- Calories in whole peach
- Calories for one, two or more peaches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pear?
- How much fat in persimmon?
- How much protein in pineapple?
- What is weight of plum?
- Pomegranate calories per ounce (oz)
- Quince fruit calories per serving size