Peanut Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in peanut milk?
100g of peanut milk has about 29 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | small glass | cup | half cup
In particular, tablespoon of peanut milk (14 g) has about 4 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 4 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of peanut milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about peanut milk nutrition.
See all nutrition data of peanut milk on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Peanut Milk (14 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of peanut milk (14 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.1 g||0.88 g||0.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||1.6 g||0.45 g||0.2 g|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0.4 g||0.11 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||0 g||0 g||0 g|
peanut milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.21 mg
- Vit E180 mg
Energy content of peanut milk
- 44% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
peanut milk - minerals per 100g
- Calcium120 mg
- Sodium0.13 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 peanut milk?
As I wrote before tablespoon of peanut milk (14 g) has 4 calories. It is easy to count that two peanut milk have about 8 calories and three peanut milk have about 12 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five peanut milk.
- Tablespoon of peanut milk (14g)4 kcal
- Teaspoon of peanut milk (8g)2 kcal
- Glass full of peanut milk (215g)62 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of peanut milk (38g)11 kcal
- Cup of peanut milk (240g)70 kcal
- Half cup of peanut milk (120g)35 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of peanut milk8 kcal
- Half of medium size peanut milk2 kcal
- Small size peanut milk (11g)3.2 kcal
- Big size peanut milk (18g)5.2 kcal
- Two medium size peanut milk8 kcal
- Three medium size peanut milk12 kcal
- Four medium size peanut milk16 kcal
- Five medium size peanut milk20 kcal
Protein in peanut milk
Peanut milk has 0.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of peanut milk (14 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in peanut milk
Peanut milk has 3.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of peanut milk (14 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
Fat in peanut milk
Peanut milk has 1.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of peanut milk (14 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
tablespoon of peanut milk (14 g) has:4kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare peanut milk with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how peanut milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cranberry salad have?
- Calories in a half of Cheetos corn snacks
- Calories in whole Cheetos corn snacks
- Calories for one, two or more Cheetos corn snacks
- Calories in handful of Cheetos corn snacks
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pupusa?
- How much fat in martini?
- How much protein in Twizzlers?
- What is weight of maitake mushrooms?
- Meat sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Hot chocolate calories per serving size