Peanut Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Peanut milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in peanut milk?
In particular, tablespoon of peanut milk (14 g) has about 4 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon peanut milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of peanut milk on charts.
Peanut milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.1 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||1.6 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Protein||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, small glass, cup or half cup of peanut milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 29 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, small glass, cup or half cup of peanut milk.
- Tablespoon of peanut milk (14g)4 kcal
- Teaspoon of peanut milk (8g)2 kcal
- Glass full of peanut milk (215g)62 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of peanut milk (38g)11 kcal
- Cup of peanut milk (240g)70 kcal
- Half cup of peanut milk (120g)35 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of peanut milk8 kcal
- 10g of peanut milk3 kcal
- 20g of peanut milk6 kcal
- 50g of peanut milk15 kcal
- 100g of peanut milk29 kcal
Protein in peanut milk
Peanut milk has 0.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of peanut milk (14 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in peanut milk
Peanut milk has 3.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of peanut milk (14 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
Fat in peanut milk
Peanut milk has 1.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of peanut milk (14 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
tablespoon of peanut milk (14 g) has:4kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
peanut milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.21 mg
- Vitaminium E180 mg
Energy content of peanut milk
- 44% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
peanut milk - minerals per 100g
- Calcium120 mg
- Sodium0.13 mg
Interesting charts - compare peanut milk with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how peanut milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cranberry salad have?
- Calories in a half of Cheetos corn snacks
- Calories in whole Cheetos corn snacks
- Calories for one, two or more Cheetos corn snacks
- Calories in handful of Cheetos corn snacks
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pupusa?
- How much fat in martini?
- How much protein in Twizzlers?
- What is weight of maitake mushrooms?
- Meat sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Hot chocolate calories per serving size