Shallot: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Shallot: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one shallot, handful and more
How many calories in shallot?
To show you what does it mean, medium size shallot (10 g) has about 7 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size shallot is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of shallot on charts.
Shallot: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||16.8 g||~ 4.8 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.5 g||~ 0.7 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 shallots?
As I wrote before medium size shallot (10 g) has 7 calories. It is easy to count that two shallots have about 14 calories and three shallots have about 21 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five shallots.
- Medium size shallot (10 g)7 kcal
- Handful of shallots (120g)86 kcal
- Tablespoon of shallot (10g)7 kcal
- Shallot cup, chopped (160g)115 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of shallot20 kcal
- Half of medium size shallot3.5 kcal
- Small size shallot (8g)5.6 kcal
- Big size shallot (13g)9.1 kcal
- Two medium size shallots14 kcal
- Three medium size shallots21 kcal
- Four medium size shallots28 kcal
- Five medium size shallots35 kcal
Protein in shallot
Shallot has 2.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size shallot (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in shallot
Shallot has 16.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size shallot (10 g) has about 1.7 g of carbs.
Fat in shallot
Shallot has 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size shallot (10 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size shallot (10 g) has:7kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
shallot - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1190 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B50.29 mg
- Vitaminium B60.345 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)34 mcg
- Vitaminium C8 mg
Energy content of shallot
- 86% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
shallot - minerals per 100g
- Potassium334 mg
- Phosphorus60 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium37 mg
- Sodium12 mg
- Iron1.2 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare shallot with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how shallot looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does winged bean have?
- Calories in a half of zucchini
- Calories in whole zucchini
- Calories for one, two or more zucchini
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in almonds?
- How much fat in buckwheat?
- How much protein in brazil nuts?
- What is weight of cashew nuts?
- Chestnuts calories per ounce (oz)
- Chia seeds calories per serving size