Okra - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How many calories in okra?
100g of okra has about 33 calories (kcal).
For example, medium size okra (20 g) has about 7 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size okra (20 g) is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
Calories in okra came from protein in 21%, from carbs in 77% and from fat in 2%.
okra - calories table
- Medium size okra (20g)7 kcal
- 10g of okra3 kcal
- 20g of okra7 kcal
- 50g of okra17 kcal
- 100g of okra33 kcal
- 200g of okra66 kcal
- 500g of okra165 kcal
Okra - calories and nutrition per 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How many calories in okra?
★ What is the weight of okra?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in okra?
How much dietary fiber in okra?
Does okra have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in okra?
How much magnesium in okra?
Glycemic index of okra?
How much protein in okra?
How much does a okra weight?
Medium size okra (edible part) weights about.20g.
Does okra cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in okra puts it in the avarage of vegetables. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific vegetables, okra seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
medium size okra (20 g) has:7kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does onion have?
- What kind of minerals do parsnips contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in peas?
- What kind of vitamins in potato?
- How much dietary fiber in pumpkin?
- Does purslane have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in salad chicory?
- How much magnessium in radish?
- What is glycemic index of rhubarb?
- How much protein in salsify?
- What is weight of shallot?