Purslane: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in purslane?
In particular, handful of purslane (35 g) has about 6 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 6 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of purslane is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about purslane nutrition.
See all nutrition data of purslane on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Purslane (35 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of purslane (35 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.4 g||0.96 g||1.2 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.3 g||0.37 g||0.5 g|
purslane - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A1320 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.047 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.112 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.48 mg
- Vit B50.036 mg
- Vit B60.073 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)12 mcg
- Vit C21 mg
Energy content of purslane
- 69% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
purslane - minerals per 100g
- Potassium494 mg
- Phosphorus44 mg
- Magnessium68 mg
- Calcium65 mg
- Sodium45 mg
- Iron1.99 mg
- Zink0.17 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 purslane leaves and roots?
As I wrote before handful of purslane (35 g) has 6 calories. It is easy to count that two purslane leaves and roots have about 12 calories and three purslane leaves and roots have about 18 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five purslane leaves and roots.
- Handful of purslane leaves and roots (35g)6 kcal
- Cup of purslane (91g)15 kcal
- Half cup of purslane (45.5g)7 kcal
- Purslane squash (431g)69 kcal
- Purslane 1 plant (3g)0 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of purslane5 kcal
- Half of medium size purslane3 kcal
- Small size purslane (28g)4.8 kcal
- Big size purslane (46g)7.8 kcal
- Two medium size purslane leaves and roots12 kcal
- Three medium size purslane leaves and roots18 kcal
- Four medium size purslane leaves and roots24 kcal
- Five medium size purslane leaves and roots30 kcal
Protein in purslane
Purslane has 1.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of purslane (35 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in purslane
Purslane has 3.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of purslane (35 g) has about 1.2 g of carbs.
Fat in purslane
Purslane has 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of purslane (35 g) has about 0 g of fat.
handful of purslane (35 g) has:6kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare purslane with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how purslane looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sweet potato have?
- Calories in a half of tomato
- Calories in whole tomato
- Calories for one, two or more tomatoes
- Calories in slice of tomato
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in turnip?
- How much fat in watercress?
- How much protein in winged bean?
- What is weight of yam?
- Zucchini calories per ounce (oz)
- Almonds calories per serving size