Purslane: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Purslane: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, cup and more
How many calories in purslane?
In particular, handful of purslane (35 g) has about 6 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful purslane is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of purslane on charts.
Purslane: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.4 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.3 g||~ 0.4 g|
How many calories in handful, cup, half cup, squash or 1 plant of purslane leaves and roots?
As I wrote before 100g has 16 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, cup, half cup, squash or 1 plant of purslane.
- Handful of purslane leaves and roots (35g)6 kcal
- Cup of purslane (91g)15 kcal
- Half cup of purslane (45.5g)7 kcal
- Purslane squash (431g)69 kcal
- Purslane 1 plant (3g)0 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of purslane5 kcal
- 10g of purslane2 kcal
- 20g of purslane3 kcal
- 50g of purslane8 kcal
- 100g of purslane16 kcal
Protein in purslane
Purslane has 1.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of purslane (35 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in purslane
Purslane has 3.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of purslane (35 g) has about 1.2 g of carbs.
Fat in purslane
Purslane has 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of purslane (35 g) has about 0 g of fat.
handful of purslane (35 g) has:6kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
purslane - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1320 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.047 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.112 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.48 mg
- Vitaminium B50.036 mg
- Vitaminium B60.073 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)12 mcg
- Vitaminium C21 mg
Energy content of purslane
- 69% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
purslane - minerals per 100g
- Potassium494 mg
- Phosphorus44 mg
- Magnessium68 mg
- Calcium65 mg
- Sodium45 mg
- Iron1.99 mg
- Zink0.17 mg
Interesting charts - compare purslane with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how purslane looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sweet potato have?
- Calories in a half of tomato
- Calories in whole tomato
- Calories for one, two or more tomatoes
- Calories in slice of tomato
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in turnip?
- How much fat in watercress?
- How much protein in winged bean?
- What is weight of yam?
- Zucchini calories per ounce (oz)
- Almonds calories per serving size