Radish: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Radish: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one radish, handful and more
How many calories in radish?
For instance, medium size radish (15 g) has about 2 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size radish is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of radish on charts.
Radish: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.4 g||~ 1 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.68 g||~ 0.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 radishes?
As I wrote before medium size radish (15 g) has 2 calories. It is easy to count that two radishes have about 4 calories and three radishes have about 6 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five radishes.
- Medium size radish (15 g)2 kcal
- Handful of radishes (80g)13 kcal
- Bunch of radishes (180g)29 kcal
- Radish cup, sliced (147g)24 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of radish5 kcal
- Half of medium size radish1 kcal
- Small size radish (12g)1.6 kcal
- Big size radish (20g)2.6 kcal
- Two medium size radishes4 kcal
- Three medium size radishes6 kcal
- Four medium size radishes8 kcal
- Five medium size radishes10 kcal
Protein in radish
Radish has 0.68 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size radish (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in radish
Radish has 3.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size radish (15 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in radish
Radish has 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size radish (15 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size radish (15 g) has:2kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
radish - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A7 IU
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.039 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.254 mg
- Vitaminium B60.071 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)25 mcg
- Vitaminium C14.8 mg
- Vitaminium K1.3 mg
Energy content of radish
- 79% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
radish - minerals per 100g
- Potassium233 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium25 mg
- Sodium39 mg
- Iron0.34 mg
- Zink0.28 mg
Interesting charts - compare radish with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how radish looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.