Corn: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Corn: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one corn, tablespoon and more
Also known as (other names): Maize
How many calories in corn?
In particular, medium size corn (185 g) has about 159 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size corn is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
See all nutrition data of corn on charts.
Corn: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||18.7 g||~ 5.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||1.35 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Protein||3.27 g||~ 0.9 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 corn?
As I wrote before medium size corn (185 g) has 159 calories. It is easy to count that two corn have about 318 calories and three corn have about 477 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five corn.
- Medium size corn (185 g)159 kcal
- Tablespoon of corn (15g)13 kcal
- Teaspoon of corn (5g)4 kcal
- Cup of corn (164g)141 kcal
- Half cup of corn (82g)71 kcal
- Corn small can (140g)120 kcal
- Corn medium can (285g)245 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of corn24 kcal
- Half of medium size corn79.5 kcal
- Small size corn (148g)127.2 kcal
- Big size corn (241g)206.7 kcal
- Two medium size corn318 kcal
- Three medium size corn477 kcal
- Four medium size corn636 kcal
- Five medium size corn795 kcal
Protein in corn
Corn has 3.27 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size corn (185 g) you can see that you will get about 6 g of protein.
Carbs in corn
Corn has 18.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size corn (185 g) has about 34.6 g of carbs.
Fat in corn
Corn has 1.35 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size corn (185 g) has about 2.5 g of fat.
medium size corn (185 g) has:159kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
corn - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A187 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.155 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.055 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.77 mg
- Vitaminium B50.717 mg
- Vitaminium B60.093 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)42 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.07 mg
- Vitaminium K0.3 mg
Energy content of corn
- 75% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
corn - minerals per 100g
- Potassium270 mg
- Magnessium37 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium15 mg
- Iron0.52 mg
- Zink0.46 mg
- Beta karoten16 mg
Interesting charts - compare corn with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how corn looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does zucchini have?
- Calories in handful of buckwheat
- Calories in tablespoon of buckwheat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in brazil nuts?
- How much fat in cashew nuts?
- How much protein in chestnuts?
- What is weight of chia seeds?
- Coconut calories per ounce (oz)
- Linseed calories per serving size