Chard: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in chard?
100g of chard leaves have about 19 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | bunch | cup, chopped stalks | cup, leaves
For instance, bunch of chard leaves (165 g) has about 31 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 31 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from bunch of chard is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about chard nutrition.
See all nutrition data of chard on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Bunch of Chard Leaves (165 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||bunch of chard leaves (165 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.74 g||1.06 g||6.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||0.45 g||2.6 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||< 0.1 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||3.27 g||0.93 g||5.4 g|
chard - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A6116 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.09 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.4 mg
- Vit B50.172 mg
- Vit B60.99 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)14 mcg
- Vit C30 mg
- Vit E1.89 mg
- Vit K830 mg
Energy content of chard
- 50% CARBS
- 44% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
chard - minerals per 100g
- Potassium379 mg
- Phosphorus46 mg
- Magnessium81 mg
- Calcium51 mg
- Sodium213 mg
- Iron1.8 mg
- Zink0.39 mg
- Beta karoten45 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chard leaves?
As I wrote before bunch of chard leaves (165 g) have 31 calories. It is easy to count that two chard leaves have about 62 calories and three chard leaves have about 93 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chard leaves.
- Bunch of chard leaves (165g)31 kcal
- Chard cup, chopped stalks (175g)33 kcal
- Chard cup, leaves (36g)7 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chard leaves5 kcal
- Half of medium size chard15.5 kcal
- Small size chard (132g)24.8 kcal
- Big size chard (215g)40.3 kcal
- Two medium size chard leaves62 kcal
- Three medium size chard leaves93 kcal
- Four medium size chard leaves124 kcal
- Five medium size chard leaves155 kcal
Protein in chard
Chard leaves have 3.27 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of bunch of chard leaves (165 g) you can see that you will get about 5.4 g of protein.
Carbs in chard leaves
Chard leaves have 3.74 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that bunch of chard leaves (165 g) has about 6.2 g of carbs.
Fat in chard leaves
Chard leaves have 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that bunch of chard leaves (165 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
bunch of chard leaves (165 g) has:31kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare chard with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how chard looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does buckwheat have?
- Calories in handful of cashew nuts
- Calories in tablespoon of cashew nuts
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chestnuts?
- How much fat in chia seeds?
- How much protein in coconut?
- What is weight of linseed?
- Hazelnuts calories per ounce (oz)
- Macadamia nuts calories per serving size