Chard: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chard: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, bunch, cup and more
How many calories in chard?
For instance, bunch of chard leaves (165 g) has about 31 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from bunch chard is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chard on charts.
Chard: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.74 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||3.27 g||~ 0.9 g|
How many calories in bunch, cup, chopped stalks , cup or leaves of chard leaves?
As I wrote before 100g have 19 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. bunch, cup, chopped stalks , cup or leaves of chard.
- Bunch of chard leaves (165g)31 kcal
- Chard cup, chopped stalks (175g)33 kcal
- Chard cup, leaves (36g)7 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chard leaves5 kcal
- 10g of chard leaves2 kcal
- 20g of chard leaves4 kcal
- 50g of chard leaves10 kcal
- 100g of chard leaves19 kcal
Protein in chard
Chard leaves have 3.27 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of bunch of chard leaves (165 g) you can see that you will get about 5.4 g of protein.
Carbs in chard leaves
Chard leaves have 3.74 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that bunch of chard leaves (165 g) has about 6.2 g of carbs.
Fat in chard leaves
Chard leaves have 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that bunch of chard leaves (165 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
bunch of chard leaves (165 g) has:31kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chard - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A6116 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.09 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.4 mg
- Vitaminium B50.172 mg
- Vitaminium B60.99 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)14 mcg
- Vitaminium C30 mg
- Vitaminium E1.89 mg
- Vitaminium K830 mg
Energy content of chard
- 50% CARBS
- 44% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
chard - minerals per 100g
- Potassium379 mg
- Phosphorus46 mg
- Magnessium81 mg
- Calcium51 mg
- Sodium213 mg
- Iron1.8 mg
- Zink0.39 mg
- Beta karoten45 mg
Interesting charts - compare chard with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how chard looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does buckwheat have?
- Calories in handful of cashew nuts
- Calories in tablespoon of cashew nuts
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chestnuts?
- How much fat in chia seeds?
- How much protein in coconut?
- What is weight of linseed?
- Hazelnuts calories per ounce (oz)
- Macadamia nuts calories per serving size