Peas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Peas: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one peas, handful and more
How many calories in peas?
To illustrate, one peapod (5 g) peas has about 4 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one peapod peas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of peas on charts.
Peas: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 peas?
As I wrote before one peapod (5 g) has 4 calories. It is easy to count that two peas have about 8 calories and three peas have about 12 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five peas.
- One peapod (5 g)4 kcal
- Handful of peas (60g)49 kcal
- Tablespoon of peas (15g)12 kcal
- Cup of peas (160g)130 kcal
- Half cup of peas (80g)65 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of peas23 kcal
Protein in peas
Peas has 5.42 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one peapod (5 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in peas
Peas has 14.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one peapod (5 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
Fat in peas
Peas has 0.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one peapod (5 g) has about 0 g of fat.
one peapod (5 g) has:4kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
peas - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A765 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.266 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.132 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.09 mg
- Vitaminium B50.104 mg
- Vitaminium B60.169 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)65 mcg
- Vitaminium C40 mg
- Vitaminium E0.13 mg
- Vitaminium K24.8 mg
Energy content of peas
- 70% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
peas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium244 mg
- Magnessium33 mg
- Calcium25 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron1.47 mg
- Zink1.24 mg
- Beta karoten449 mg
Interesting charts - compare peas with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how peas looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does shallot have?
- Calories in a half of corn
- Calories in whole corn
- Calories for one, two or more corn
- Calories in tablespoon of corn
- Calories in teaspoon of corn
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sweet potato?
- How much fat in chard?
- How much protein in tomato?
- What is weight of turnip?
- Watercress calories per ounce (oz)
- Winged bean calories per serving size