Tomato: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tomato: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one tomato, slice and more
How many calories in tomato?
To give you an idea, medium size tomato (123 g) has about 22 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size tomato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tomato on charts.
Tomato: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tomatoes?
As I wrote before medium size tomato (123 g) have 22 calories. It is easy to count that two tomatoes have about 44 calories and three tomatoes have about 66 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tomatoes.
- Medium size tomato (123 g)22 kcal
- Slice of tomato (20g)4 kcal
- Cup of tomato (180g)32 kcal
- Half cup of tomato (90g)16 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tomatoes5 kcal
- Half of medium size tomato11 kcal
- Small size tomato (98g)17.6 kcal
- Big size tomato (160g)28.6 kcal
- Two medium size tomatoes44 kcal
- Three medium size tomatoes66 kcal
- Four medium size tomatoes88 kcal
- Five medium size tomatoes110 kcal
Protein in tomato
Tomatoes have 0.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size tomato (123 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in tomatoes
Tomatoes have 3.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size tomato (123 g) has about 4.8 g of carbs.
Fat in tomatoes
Tomatoes have 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size tomato (123 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size tomato (123 g) has:22kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tomato - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A833 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.037 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.594 mg
- Vitaminium B60.08 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)15 mcg
- Vitaminium C13 mg
- Vitaminium E0.54 mg
- Vitaminium K7.9 mg
Energy content of tomato
- 74% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
tomato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium237 mg
- Phosphorus24 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
- Zink0.17 mg
- Beta karoten101 mg
Interesting charts - compare tomato with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how tomato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do brazil nuts have?
- Calories in a half of chestnuts
- Calories in whole chestnuts
- Calories for one, two or more chestnuts
- Calories in handful of chestnuts
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chia seeds?
- How much fat in coconut?
- How much protein in linseed?
- What is weight of hazelnuts?
- Macadamia nuts calories per ounce (oz)
- Peanuts calories per serving size