Carambola: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Carambola: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one carambola, cup, cubed and more
Also known as (other names): Star fruit
How many calories in carambola?
In particular, medium size carambola (85 g) has about 26 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size carambola is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of carambola on charts.
Carambola: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.73 g||~ 1.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.04 g||~ 0.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 carambola fruits?
As I wrote before medium size carambola (85 g) has 26 calories. It is easy to count that two carambola fruits have about 52 calories and three carambola fruits have about 78 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five carambola fruits.
- Medium size carambola (85 g)26 kcal
- Carambola cup, cubed (132g)41 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of carambola9 kcal
- Half of medium size carambola13 kcal
- Small size carambola (68g)20.8 kcal
- Big size carambola (111g)33.8 kcal
- Two medium size carambola fruits52 kcal
- Three medium size carambola fruits78 kcal
- Four medium size carambola fruits104 kcal
- Five medium size carambola fruits130 kcal
Protein in carambola
Carambola has 1.04 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size carambola (85 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in carambola
Carambola has 6.73 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size carambola (85 g) has about 5.7 g of carbs.
Fat in carambola
Carambola has 0.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size carambola (85 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size carambola (85 g) has:26kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
carambola - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A61 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.014 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.016 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.367 mg
- Vitaminium B60.017 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)12 mcg
- Vitaminium C34.4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.15 mg
Energy content of carambola
- 79% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
carambola - minerals per 100g
- Potassium133 mg
- Phosphorus12 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.08 mg
- Zink0.12 mg
Interesting charts - compare carambola with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how carambola looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does basella have?
- Calories in a half of pepper
- Calories in whole pepper
- Calories for one, two or more peppers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bitter melon?
- How much fat in bok choy?
- How much protein in calabash?
- What is weight of broccoli?
- Rapini calories per ounce (oz)
- Brussels sprouts calories per serving size