Lotus root - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in lotus roots?
100g of lotus root has about 74 calories (kcal).
To show you what does it mean, medium size lotus root (115 g) has about 85 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size lotus root (115 g) is similar to calories amount from 1.5 apples, 1 glass of Coca Cola, 0.5 slices of cheese, 0.5 slices of bread, 0.5 glasses of milk, 4 of sugar.
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
Calories in lotus root came from protein in 13%, from carbs in 86% and from fat in 1%.
lotus root - calories table
- Medium size lotus root (115g)85 kcal
- 10g of lotus root7 kcal
- 20g of lotus root15 kcal
- 50g of lotus root37 kcal
- 100g of lotus root74 kcal
- 200g of lotus root148 kcal
- 500g of lotus root370 kcal
Lotus root - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in lotus root?
★ What is the weight of lotus root?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in lotus root?
How much dietary fiber in lotus root?
Does lotus root have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in lotus root?
How much magnesium in lotus root?
Glycemic index of lotus root?
How much protein in lotus root?
How much does a lotus root weight?
Medium size lotus root (edible part) weights about.115g.
Does lotus root make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in lotus root is in middle point in comparsion to other products from vegetables category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific vegetables, lotus root seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
medium size lotus root (115 g) has:85kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does moringa have?
- What kind of minerals do mustard greens leaves contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in okra?
- What kind of vitamins in onion?
- How much dietary fiber in parsnips?
- Does peas have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in potato?
- How much magnessium in pumpkin?
- What is glycemic index of purslane?
- How much protein in salad chicory?
- What is weight of radish?