Lotus Root: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lotus root: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one lotus root, slice and more
How many calories in lotus root?
To show you what does it mean, medium size lotus root (115 g) has about 85 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size lotus root is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of lotus root on charts.
Lotus root: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||17.23 g||~ 4.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.9 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.6 g||~ 0.7 g|
Compare lotus root:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 lotus roots?
As I wrote before medium size lotus root (115 g) has 85 calories. It is easy to count that two lotus roots have about 170 calories and three lotus roots have about 255 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five lotus roots.
- Medium size lotus root (115 g)85 kcal
- Slice of lotus root (10g)7 kcal
- Cup of lotus root (120g)89 kcal
- Half cup of lotus root (60g)44 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lotus root21 kcal
- Half of medium size lotus root42.5 kcal
- Small size lotus root (92g)68 kcal
- Big size lotus root (150g)110.5 kcal
- Two medium size lotus roots170 kcal
- Three medium size lotus roots255 kcal
- Four medium size lotus roots340 kcal
- Five medium size lotus roots425 kcal
Protein in lotus root
Lotus root has 2.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size lotus root (115 g) you can see that you will get about 3 g of protein.
Carbs in lotus root
Lotus root has 17.23 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size lotus root (115 g) has about 19.8 g of carbs.
Fat in lotus root
Lotus root has 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size lotus root (115 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size lotus root (115 g) has:85kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
lotus root - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.16 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.22 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.4 mg
- Vitaminium B50.377 mg
- Vitaminium B60.258 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)13 mcg
- Vitaminium C44 mg
Energy content of lotus root
- 86% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
lotus root - minerals per 100g
- Potassium556 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium45 mg
- Sodium40 mg
- Iron1.16 mg
- Zink0.39 mg
Interesting charts - compare lotus root with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how lotus root looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pumpkin have?
- Calories in a half of salad chicory
- Calories in whole salad chicory
- Calories for one, two or more salad chicory leaves
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in radish?
- How much fat in rhubarb?
- How much protein in salsify?
- What is weight of shallot?
- Spinach calories per ounce (oz)
- Corn calories per serving size