Mustard Greens: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mustard greens: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one mustard greens leaves, handful and more
How many calories in mustard greens leaves?
In particular, medium size mustard greens leaves (330 g) has about 89 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size mustard greens leaves is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of mustard greens leaves on charts.
Mustard greens: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 mustard greens leaves?
As I wrote before medium size mustard greens leaves (330 g) have 89 calories. It is easy to count that two mustard greens leaves have about 178 calories and three mustard greens leaves have about 267 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five mustard greens leaves.
- Medium size mustard greens leaves (330 g)89 kcal
- Handful of mustard greens leaves (50g)14 kcal
- Mustard greens leaves cup, chopped (56g)15 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mustard greens leaves8 kcal
- Half of medium size mustard greens leaves44.5 kcal
- Small size mustard greens leaves (264g)71.2 kcal
- Big size mustard greens leaves (429g)115.7 kcal
- Two medium size mustard greens leaves178 kcal
- Three medium size mustard greens leaves267 kcal
- Four medium size mustard greens leaves356 kcal
- Five medium size mustard greens leaves445 kcal
Protein in mustard greens leaves
Mustard greens leaves have 2.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size mustard greens leaves (330 g) you can see that you will get about 9.4 g of protein.
Carbs in mustard greens leaves
Mustard greens leaves have 4.67 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size mustard greens leaves (330 g) has about 15.4 g of carbs.
Fat in mustard greens leaves
Mustard greens leaves have 0.42 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size mustard greens leaves (330 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
medium size mustard greens leaves (330 g) has:89kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mustard greens leaves - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A3024 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.08 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.11 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.8 mg
- Vitaminium B50.21 mg
- Vitaminium B60.18 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)12 mcg
- Vitaminium C70 mg
- Vitaminium K257.5 mg
Energy content of mustard greens leaves
- 55% CARBS
- 34% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
mustard greens leaves - minerals per 100g
- Potassium384 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium115 mg
- Sodium20 mg
- Iron1.64 mg
- Zink0.25 mg
- Beta karoten1790 mg
Interesting charts - compare mustard greens leaves with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how mustard greens leaves look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does salad chicory have?
- Calories in a half of rhubarb
- Calories in whole rhubarb
- Calories for one, two or more rhubarbs
- Calories in bunch of rhubarbs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in salsify?
- How much fat in shallot?
- How much protein in spinach?
- What is weight of corn?
- Sweet potato calories per ounce (oz)
- Chard calories per serving size