Moringa: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in moringa?
Case in point, handful of moringa (45 g) has about 17 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 17 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of moringa is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about moringa nutrition.
See all nutrition data of moringa on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Moringa (45 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of moringa (45 g)|
|Carbs Total||8.53 g||2.42 g||3.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.2 g||0.91 g||1.4 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.1 g||0.6 g||0.9 g|
moringa - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A74 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.053 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.074 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.68 mg
- Vit B60.12 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)44 mcg
- Vit C141 mg
Energy content of moringa
- 77% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
moringa - minerals per 100g
- Potassium461 mg
- Phosphorus50 mg
- Magnessium45 mg
- Calcium30 mg
- Sodium42 mg
- Iron0.36 mg
- Zink0.45 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 moringa leaves?
As I wrote before handful of moringa (45 g) has 17 calories. It is easy to count that two moringa leaves have about 34 calories and three moringa leaves have about 51 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five moringa leaves.
- Handful of moringa leaves (45g)17 kcal
- Tablespoon of moringa (5g)2 kcal
- Cup of moringa (20g)7 kcal
- Half cup of moringa (10g)4 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of moringa10 kcal
- Half of medium size moringa8.5 kcal
- Small size moringa (36g)13.6 kcal
- Big size moringa (59g)22.1 kcal
- Two medium size moringa leaves34 kcal
- Three medium size moringa leaves51 kcal
- Four medium size moringa leaves68 kcal
- Five medium size moringa leaves85 kcal
Protein in moringa
Moringa has 2.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of moringa (45 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in moringa
Moringa has 8.53 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of moringa (45 g) has about 3.8 g of carbs.
Fat in moringa
Moringa has 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of moringa (45 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of moringa (45 g) has:17kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare moringa with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how moringa looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does purslane have?
- Calories in a half of radish
- Calories in whole radish
- Calories for one, two or more radishes
- Calories in handful of radishes
- Calories in bunch of radishes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in rhubarb?
- How much fat in salsify?
- How much protein in shallot?
- What is weight of spinach?
- Corn calories per ounce (oz)
- Sweet potato calories per serving size