Moringa: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Moringa: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in moringa?
Case in point, handful of moringa (45 g) has about 17 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful moringa is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of moringa on charts.
Moringa: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||8.53 g||~ 2.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.2 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.1 g||~ 0.6 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of moringa leaves?
As I wrote before 100g has 37 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of moringa.
- Handful of moringa leaves (45g)17 kcal
- Tablespoon of moringa (5g)2 kcal
- Cup of moringa (20g)7 kcal
- Half cup of moringa (10g)4 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of moringa10 kcal
- 10g of moringa4 kcal
- 20g of moringa7 kcal
- 50g of moringa19 kcal
- 100g of moringa37 kcal
Protein in moringa
Moringa has 2.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of moringa (45 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in moringa
Moringa has 8.53 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of moringa (45 g) has about 3.8 g of carbs.
Fat in moringa
Moringa has 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of moringa (45 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of moringa (45 g) has:17kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
moringa - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A74 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.053 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.074 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.68 mg
- Vitaminium B60.12 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)44 mcg
- Vitaminium C141 mg
Energy content of moringa
- 77% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
moringa - minerals per 100g
- Potassium461 mg
- Phosphorus50 mg
- Magnessium45 mg
- Calcium30 mg
- Sodium42 mg
- Iron0.36 mg
- Zink0.45 mg
Interesting charts - compare moringa with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how moringa looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does purslane have?
- Calories in a half of radish
- Calories in whole radish
- Calories for one, two or more radishes
- Calories in handful of radishes
- Calories in bunch of radishes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in rhubarb?
- How much fat in salsify?
- How much protein in shallot?
- What is weight of spinach?
- Corn calories per ounce (oz)
- Sweet potato calories per serving size