Dill: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in dill?
100g of dill has about 43 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | handful | tablespoon | bunch | cup, springs
For instance, handful of dill (10 g) has about 4 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 4 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of dill is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about dill nutrition.
See all nutrition data of dill on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Dill (10 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of dill (10 g)|
|Carbs Total||7 g||1.98 g||0.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||0.6 g||0.2 g|
|Fat||1.12 g||0.32 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||3.46 g||0.98 g||0.3 g|
dill - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A7718 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.058 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.296 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.57 mg
- Vit B50.397 mg
- Vit B60.185 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)150 mcg
- Vit C85 mg
Energy content of dill
- 54% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
dill - minerals per 100g
- Potassium738 mg
- Phosphorus66 mg
- Magnessium55 mg
- Calcium208 mg
- Sodium61 mg
- Iron6.59 mg
- Zink0.91 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dill leaves?
As I wrote before handful of dill (10 g) has 4 calories. It is easy to count that two dill leaves have about 8 calories and three dill leaves have about 12 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dill leaves.
- Handful of dill leaves (10g)4 kcal
- Tablespoon of dill (2g)1 kcal
- Bunch of dill leaves (65g)28 kcal
- Dill cup, springs (8g)3 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dill12 kcal
- Half of medium size dill2 kcal
- Small size dill (8g)3.2 kcal
- Big size dill (13g)5.2 kcal
- Two medium size dill leaves8 kcal
- Three medium size dill leaves12 kcal
- Four medium size dill leaves16 kcal
- Five medium size dill leaves20 kcal
Protein in dill
Dill has 3.46 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of dill (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in dill
Dill has 7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of dill (10 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
Fat in dill
Dill has 1.12 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of dill (10 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of dill (10 g) has:4kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare dill with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how dill looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rosemary have?
- Calories in handful of savory
- Calories in tablespoon of savory
- Calories in bunch of savory
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mint?
- How much fat in marjoram?
- How much protein in tarragon?
- What is weight of thyme?
- Turmeric calories per ounce (oz)
- Apricot calories per serving size