Epazote: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Epazote: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in epazote?
To give you an idea, handful of epazote (10 g) has about 3 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful epazote is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of epazote on charts.
Epazote: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||7.44 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Fat||0.52 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.33 g||< 0.1 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup, half cup or 1 spring of epazote herbs?
As I wrote before 100g has 32 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup, half cup or 1 spring of epazote.
- Handful of epazote herbs (10g)3 kcal
- Tablespoon of epazote (2g)1 kcal
- Cup of epazote (15g)5 kcal
- Half cup of epazote (7.5g)2 kcal
- Epazote 1 spring (2g)1 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of epazote9 kcal
- 10g of epazote3 kcal
- 20g of epazote6 kcal
- 50g of epazote16 kcal
- 100g of epazote32 kcal
Protein in epazote
Epazote has 0.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of epazote (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in epazote
Epazote has 7.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of epazote (10 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
Fat in epazote
Epazote has 0.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of epazote (10 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of epazote (10 g) has:3kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
epazote - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A57 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.028 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.348 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.639 mg
- Vitaminium B50.179 mg
- Vitaminium B60.152 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)215 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.6 mg
Energy content of epazote
- 83% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 13% FAT
epazote - minerals per 100g
- Potassium470 mg
- Phosphorus86 mg
- Magnessium121 mg
- Calcium275 mg
- Sodium80 mg
- Iron1.88 mg
- Zink1.1 mg
- Beta karoten38 mg
Interesting charts - compare epazote with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how epazote looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sage have?
- Calories in handful of mint leaves
- Calories in tablespoon of mint leaves
- Calories in bunch of mint leaves
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in marjoram?
- How much fat in tarragon?
- How much protein in thyme?
- What is weight of turmeric?
- Apricot calories per ounce (oz)
- Avocado calories per serving size