Sage: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sage: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in sage?
To illustrate, handful of sage (20 g) has about 63 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful sage is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of sage on charts.
Sage: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||60.73 g||~ 17.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||40.3 g||~ 11.4 g|
|Fat||12.75 g||~ 3.6 g|
|Protein||10.63 g||~ 3 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of sage leaves?
As I wrote before 100g has 315 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of sage.
- Handful of sage leaves (20g)63 kcal
- Tablespoon of sage (3g)9 kcal
- Cup of sage (33g)104 kcal
- Half cup of sage (16.5g)52 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sage89 kcal
- 10g of sage32 kcal
- 20g of sage63 kcal
- 50g of sage158 kcal
- 100g of sage315 kcal
Protein in sage
Sage has 10.63 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of sage (20 g) you can see that you will get about 2.1 g of protein.
Carbs in sage
Sage has 60.73 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of sage (20 g) has about 12.1 g of carbs.
Fat in sage
Sage has 12.75 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of sage (20 g) has about 2.6 g of fat.
handful of sage (20 g) has:63kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sage - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A5900 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.754 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.336 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.72 mg
- Vitaminium B62.69 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)274 mcg
- Vitaminium C32.4 mg
- Vitaminium E7.48 mg
- Vitaminium K1714.5 mg
Energy content of sage
- 61% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 29% FAT
sage - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1070 mg
- Magnessium428 mg
- Calcium1652 mg
- Sodium11 mg
- Iron28.12 mg
- Zink4.7 mg
- Beta karoten3485 mg
Interesting charts - compare sage with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how sage looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does avocado have?
- Calories in a half of apple
- Calories in whole apple
- Calories for one, two or more apples
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in blackberry?
- How much fat in blackcurrants?
- How much protein in blueberries?
- What is weight of melon?
- Cherimoya calories per ounce (oz)
- Cherry calories per serving size