Thyme: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Thyme: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in thyme?
For instance, handful of thyme (15 g) has about 15 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful thyme is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of thyme on charts.
Thyme: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||24.45 g||~ 6.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||14 g||~ 4 g|
|Fat||1.68 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Protein||5.56 g||~ 1.6 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of thyme leaves?
As I wrote before 100g has 101 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of thyme.
- Handful of thyme leaves (15g)15 kcal
- Tablespoon of thyme (3g)3 kcal
- Cup of thyme (41g)41 kcal
- Half cup of thyme (20.5g)21 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of thyme29 kcal
- 10g of thyme10 kcal
- 20g of thyme20 kcal
- 50g of thyme51 kcal
- 100g of thyme101 kcal
Protein in thyme
Thyme has 5.56 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of thyme (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in thyme
Thyme has 24.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of thyme (15 g) has about 3.7 g of carbs.
Fat in thyme
Thyme has 1.68 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of thyme (15 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
handful of thyme (15 g) has:15kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
thyme - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.48 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.471 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.824 mg
- Vitaminium B50.409 mg
- Vitaminium B60.348 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)45 mcg
Energy content of thyme
- 72% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
thyme - minerals per 100g
- Potassium609 mg
- Magnessium160 mg
- Calcium405 mg
- Sodium9 mg
- Iron17.45 mg
- Zink1.81 mg
- Beta karoten2851 mg
Interesting charts - compare thyme with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how thyme looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do blueberries have?
- Calories in a half of cherimoya
- Calories in whole cherimoya
- Calories for one, two or more cherimoyas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cherries?
- How much fat in Cranberries?
- How much protein in dates?
- What is weight of durian?
- Black lilac calories per ounce (oz)
- Fejhoa calories per serving size